New Rules of Lifting For Women, 1 Month Results

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go for the 3x wk schedule. I came across this article yesterday. It's long and I've only skimmed through it so far. I'll read it in full this week. Looks pretty interesting and encouraging for us newbies to lifting.

Awesome. I wish you the best of luck. I'm 5'4"... and thanks for the kind words!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    woot woot is right. sometimes we just need to toss the scale aside and go by how we feel.
    I want arms like yours!! very NICE!
  • GrammyM
    GrammyM Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job and great inspiration.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results, and thanks for posting!

I bought the book recently and am not far into reading it. Just curious: Are you doing your weight training at a gym, or are you managing to do it at home?
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your results, and thanks for posting!

I bought the book recently and am not far into reading it. Just curious: Are you doing your weight training at a gym, or are you managing to do it at home?

Thanks for your kind words!

It took me over 8 weeks to read the book and actually start. The diet part seemed to overwhelm me, so I would just pick it up every couple of days.. good luck getting thru it. THEN, once I decided I was going to do it, I read and re-read it. I still re- read parts..

I do the workouts at the gym, our local YMCA. However, the book says you can do modified versions of all this at home..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!