What 110 Days Did to Me... (Lost a toddler & 30 in)

Options

Replies

• theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. It really shows.
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Dude that's awesome. Sometimes all it takes is one moment and things click. I am glad to see yours kicked in. There is a huge difference and I know more to come. Congrats for the past and good luck in the future.
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Amazing.........
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    It really does show! You have made tremendous progress!!
  • suzibanshee
    suzibanshee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're doing great. I'm rooting for you. Keep it up!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDSOME!!!!! A TRUE INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!
    keep up the good work and for crying out loud keep us posted on the next 50!!!! Oh and believe me exercising gets easier and more fun the longer you do it. Because we get creative about it because you get the need to move after awhile. I'm so happy for you :)
  • zontuin
    zontuin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Simon, words almost escape me... Thanks for sharing your journey so far. You are inspiring. Continue all your great work! You will be at your goal before you know it! Every day, every decision we make, is a HUGE victory! Hugs to you and your wife.
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Keep this up!
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    great job bro keep it up
  • MarisaAvilez17
    Options
    You look great! I only hope I can lose that much weight! I wanna lose 94 lbs before prom next spring. I wanna look beautiful because it's my last year in high school and I wanna go out with a BANG. I'm very dissapointed to say I weigh 220 and I'm 17! My mother, I'm guessing weighs about 150 lbs, and since May 21st -when we signed up to MFP- we've been motivating each other to lose weight! We even took an hour Spin Class today, which was not easy! Since my last weigh-in I've lost four lbs and that was last Thursday. I'm gonna weigh myself today. Wish me luck guys! <3
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This MUST be bumped for others to see!!

Thank you very much. :-)
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    First awesome job, You make me wanna work a lot harder lol also lost a toddler? What does that mean?

Well,a toddler's about 50 pounds and that's almost what I've lost. That's why I wrote that. Lol
  • Drendren
    Drendren Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting the comments about 'not feeling as motivated' exercise-wise. I feel like I've hit that wall this week. Hearing the advice to 'just push through it' will get me off the couch tomorrow night. Congrats on losing a toddler!
  • apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    Options
    That is a great accomplishment! I celebrate every pound and find that as more and more motivation!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Lookin good! Thanks for posting! You are an inspiration!
  • SiBarber
    SiBarber Posts: 9
    Options
    I can understand that! :o)
  • slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Your story is truly inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    I could literally write this same post - I felt the same way beginning my journey (though I am nowhere near as far along as you are - only 12 pounds so far!) but I agree about really feeling different about it this time as opposed to other times in the past. Keep pushing through - you are doing a great job and I can really see the difference in the photos. Your wife is right about those black pants. The fit is totally different from the one photo to the most recent. You can really see that. Keep going, keep pushing and you will get there. And hopefully, I'll be pushing right along with you!!!!
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are lookin good! And your story is so well written!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done well!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!