Alot of weight to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    You should seek out EdDavenport. He's on my friends' list and has been such an inspiration to me. He's lost a couple hundred pounds and is such a positive influence. You're not alone - there are people here wanting to lose that much and people here who have and can help you. Best of luck to you!
  • missfit12
    missfit12 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi, numbers can be hell cant they! Ugh! I am so proud of you for what you are taking on! I wish you the absolute best!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    To reach my goal weight, I need to lose another 81 pounds and I have already lost 51. 132 pounds looked very, VERY daunting at first...I understand what you're going through, to an extent. My best advice is to just dedicate yourself to the cause, every.damn.day. Every day is one day closer to the prize. You CAN do this. :)
  • Ladylinux92116
    Options
    I have 200 to lose! Add me :-)
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 170 lbs you are not alone there are many of us here that have a lot more to lose then 10- 20 lbs. Like you no one knew my weight at first after losing 20 lbs I told my best friend and now that I have lost almost 30 I told a coworker and she is now encouraging me and helping me and we even walk our local park after work some nights. It's scary to tell people how much you weigh but it's nice to have the few people that know be able to encourage me and help me stick to my life change I am making.

feel free to add me as a friend :)

17875956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    There are a great amount of people here with a lot of weight to lose. You'll find a lot of help here. I still need to lost about 30. Good luck, stay strong.
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I need to lose 170-180lbs. I just told my husband Sunday how much I weigh. I was actually kind of scared to tell him the number because I was just so embarassed. But he hugged me and told me he loved me and would help me lose in any way he could. I love my man. I'll be glad to be your friend.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
  • paulapearl
    paulapearl Posts: 1
    Options
    I know you pain. Don't give up you will get to where you need to be.
  • BadgerSensei
    BadgerSensei Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for at least 200 pounds here, so I feel ya. When I actually weighed myself for the first time at the gym, I was appalled to find out what I weighed. Godspeed, my friend!