Jeaniehop Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Play Angry Birds and cuss at the pigs lmao
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Read mostly.

I also knit, scarves and hats mostly.

If it's late, I'll discover things on Netflix.

Video games, dancing (badly), texting, and cooking sometimes fill in the boredom gaps too.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    It really depends on where I am. If I'm at work I'll play word games in my head, for example I'll think of a word and then try to find out a similar word that means the same thing. Sometimes I'll make up whole stories in my head and picture what each character looks like. If I'm at home I'll read or come on here when I've exhausted myself by exercising
    :)
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Cyclinggggg
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    work out or sketch or play with my doggie, keep my mind in randomness :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I knit! (see profile picture - fingerless mittens that say "bam!" on one and "pow!" on the other. It gives me something to do with my hands (and I wouldn't want to eat at the same time and risk getting something on my lovely yarn) and it occupies my brain and then I have a lovely little accessory when I'm done. Nice yarn (cashmere anyone?) is a great reward for when I hit my goals instead of treats. Small items (like the mitts) are very portable too.

So cool, I want those mitts!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    Read, write, draw, watch movies/tv shows, origami, make costumes, Tumblr, walk to the coffee shop, etc.

When I'm bored at work, I daydream, do math in my head (no, really), or go hide out somewhere with my phone and get on Tumblr.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Drink some milk and masterbate.
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    If its not MFP then I will read a book, play with my kids, make some food, lol