hot weather

Options
Alzzak
Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
anyone else over eat in hot and humid weather?

Replies

• BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    I usually eat less... makes me feel awful!
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options

Same here. i was under like 1000 cals today. To dang hot.
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    For some reason, when it is cool out, I barely eat more than 1200.... cold less.... hot over 2000 and the weather report says it's supposed to get even hotter... agk

And I was wondering if anyone had any tips or something,
  • hina_syed_3
    hina_syed_3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    drink a lot of cold, ice cold water....
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My appetite lessens in the hot weather, and it's the only time I don't want chocolate either, can't be doing with the melted gooey mess lol
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options

^^^ and I end up drinking a ton of water
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I live in Arizona, where it's hot from early May until late October. No loss of appetite for this guy. I am a human garbage disposal 12 months out of the year. :wink:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm in Philippines where it is practically "summer" throughout the year. When the real summer comes here, the temperature rises up to 40 degrees & during those times, I can barely eat over 1,300cals.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

^^^ and I end up drinking a ton of water

me too plus smoothies which is why I can still manage to come up with 1,300cals, thanks to smoothies
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I live in Arizona, where it's hot from early May until late October. No loss of appetite for this guy. I am a human garbage disposal 12 months out of the year. :wink:
    haha, me too, only time i dont eat is if im ill. lol.
  • wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good old UK we are not used to hot weather I find I eat less and more of the good things - salad, fruit as can't be doing with cooking in the hear!
  • coderby
    coderby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always eat less, can't be doing with hot meals and I'm not a big fan of cooler salad/rabbit food type meals
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and the last couple of days have been far too hot for me, i don't like the heat anyway so anything over 20 degrees is too hot for me :laugh: ,
    I normally end up just eating things that don't require cooking bar baked potatoes.
    Most of my days consist of salad, fruit and ice poles. I tend to make my calories up by having a salad sandwich with white bread or a piece of baguette - and i don't even feel guilty.