Options
    Eggs. Yuck, still eat them for the protein though :sick:
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    raisins and fruit cakes ! BOKE !
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    any vegatables lol i hate them :P the only veg i eat is potatoes but i dont think they count
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    1. Most Filipino dishes in general like pancit, adobo, paksiw (pork or fish stewed in vinegar), their version of spaghetti with hotdogs in it, those with coconut milk, mung bean soup (known as mongo) ugh :sick: , most pork dishes, tinolas, etc. I can count with my fingers those dishes that I like. I'm in Philippines & everyone that I met here including expats all love those foods that I mentioned that I don't like.
    2. Jackfruit
    3. Cherries
    4. Cereals - they're very overated but in reality are highly processed & has more HFCS, sodium & trans fats than fiber (which these companies are all stressing about in their cereals)
    5. Oreo
    6. Cookies in general
    7. Hotdogs in general :sick:
    8. Protein bars - no difference than your regular candy bar
    9. Marshmallows
    10. Banana Ketchup, YUCK
    11. Melon
    12. Watermelon
    13. Okra, EWWWW!
    14. Chayotes
    15. Cucumbers... I only like it to cure my eye bug
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Scampi or any shellfish - I won't touch these
    Sweet potatoes
    Swede
    Tomatoes (whole)
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Hotdogs - that's NOT food!

Cottage Cheese - wet and horrible

Quiche - hate that wet slimy layer where egg meets pastry

French Fries - all chew and no potato - proper chips or it's not worth wasting the calories

Brown Rice - but really wished I did like it
  • tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cereals, including porridge (oatmeal) I keep trying to have cereal for breakfast as everyone says they keep you full all morning, but I start to feel sick through the morning, and unsatisfied.

I feel like I'm eating animal feed. Especially if it comes in a box and you just tip it out into a bowl. It doesn't feel like food, it just feels like 'product'.

I know it's all psychological. Toast and bagels are 'product' but I don't mind them.

I also don't get biscuits (cookies) I just can't be doing with them, they are just overrated!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese ......*gag*.
    Alcohol period ....I've seen the results of years of hard drinking's immediate and long term effects to even desire to drink more than maybe one drink on new years.

Okra....it's just gross.
    Beets
    Veggies that have been cooked to death....I enjoy the crunchiness!
    Cooked carrots
  • jedw31
    jedw31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    ketchup,
    branston pickle (YUK)
    sweet relish !
  • kcragg
    kcragg Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds
    Pork
    Liver (any offal)
    Onions
    Deep fried food
  • mandos78
    mandos78 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ice cream I can't stand the stuff
  • sallytx
    sallytx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh a lot! I can relate!

I love everything, I guess that's why I need to be on this site and working out...
    [/quote
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Carrots. Milk. Courgette. Mushroom. Jelly babies and similar sweets. Anything wtih too many e-numbers in.

Oh, and lasagne.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    fizzy drinks, sweets (chocolate not included) and jelly! Jello for you Americans. Bleugh why would anyone eat that stuff!
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    shell fish and non breaded fish.
  • ItsFunnyCauseHesFat
    ItsFunnyCauseHesFat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I hate all kinds of melons...watermelon, cantelope, honeydew melon....all of it! Disgusting
    I hate tomatos...but I love tomato soup and even tomato juice (how is that possible?)
    I hate peas...pea soup...snow peas...all peas! How do people like them??
    I hate coconut...and anything with coconut in it. The processed flaked coconut is so vile!!
    I hate bean sprouts. They are bitter and nasty and taste like they are rotting.
    I hate cooked carrots. I love raw carrots. Cooked carrots are foul.
    I hate sparkling water...you know, like Perrier. I don't think anyone likes it. I believe people who drink it are trying to look sophisticated! Yep...and the Emperor's New Clothes look great on him...don't they??
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Alcohol
    Chocolate cake
    Mayonnaise
    Salad dressing (of any type)
    Chocolate flavoured anything (chocolate itself is ok)
    I could keep going. I always say I don't deserve to be fat because I dislike so much food.
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Gala apples is probably my number one. I DON'T KNOW WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THOSE. They're to the apple world what Pabst is to the beer world.

Hahahaaa! That's seriously the funniest thing I've seen today! :)

I hate yogurt, pudding, bananas, all for the texture :/ I'll buy yogurt and throw it in the freezer, and will eat bananas if they're blended in smoothies or baked with, but no other time. Bleckkk. And I LOVEEE tomatoes, but the thought of red sauce makes me wanna puke! A little on pizza is ok, but spaghetti and lasanga, etc, TOTES UNACCEPTABLE! lol.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Raw tomatoes.
    mushrooms any way except baked.
    Eggs, or anything eggy - quiche, omelette, baked custard. Souffle and mousses are okay though, as long as they're strongly flavoured. Chocolate is best :happy:
    Seafood period. Except tinned tuna.
    Baked beans
    Melted butter. If I'm having toast or a bagel, let it cool a bit, then butter a tiny section, bite it, repeat.
    Hollandaise sauce is my nightmare - eggs and melted butter. Ugh.

Avocados.

:)