What will you do in the next 7 days

Options
OneWeek.png

Let's get the ideas rolling, the inspiration pouring and the support coming in for one another.

Today I worked my legs until exhaustion at the gym - squat press, adductor press, step ups, jump ups and a run. I'm feeling like jello and looking forward to tomorrow.

Tuesday: Sh'bam (dance), Chest and Back
Wednesday: Game day - long walk with the dog
Thursday: Legs, Legs, Legs
Friday: Sh'bam (dance) and long walk with the dog
Saturday: Dog park
Sunday: Rest

Your turn!

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I work out or do cardio 3 - 4 times a day with Sunday as O-F-F :wink: . Each weekday is:

Pre-Breakfast: Abs & walk the dog at least 15 min (even in the rain he gets his walk or he's a total *kitten*)
    Walk into work from a far, far corner of parking lot (yes, I count this!!)
    **Pre-Lunch: Cardio: Min burn = 350 cals. Usually closer to 400.** This is my real workout. It's running or eliptical or a combo stationary bicycle with something I actually like to do
    Afternoon metabolism booster. Run downstairs, run upstairs (OK, well you know, jog down, jog up) twice
    Post-Dinner: Walk dog again, usually 30 min, so he'll sleep instead of tap, tap, tapping on my wood floors all night

Saturday:
    Pre-breakfast & Post-dinner dog walks with 1 fun cardio. Riding my bike around, walking on the beach or by the river, swimming in the ocean, something that I actually want/love to do.

Sunday:
    Pre-breakfast dog walk and the kids are responsible for walking him in the afternoon.
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Today - Shoulders and Traps with light cardio
    Thursday - Baseball practise
    Friday - Back and Triceps with light cardio
    Saturday - Legs and Core with light cardio
    Sunday - 10km Run
    Monday - Chest and Biceps with light cardio
    Tuesday- Baseball Game
    Wednesday - Baseball Game, Shoulders and Traps