Are you living in "la la" land??

Options
7funnygirl7
7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
I have to admit, there are days when I just lose myself deep into fantasy world.~ I drift off to a nice, relaxing, spectacular place. I am surrounded by tons of people and excitement. There is lots of food, drinks, dancing, etc... I suck at temptation, so I am all over the place doing all sorts of things I normally would not be indulging in. I am speechless to say the least when I drift off to the place where I am no longer accountable for cooking, cleaning, being a wife, a Mommy, a good friend etc.. My "La La" land is incredible and I find myself wanting to go there a little too much lately! I guess it is the thrill that I have control of myself in this place yet I am so out of control in reality. It is my special place that only I can go to and it is totally safe, fun, exciting, peaceful & free! Anyone else find themselves wanting to go to 'La La" land a little too much?? or am I the only one who knows of this magical place? :love:

Replies

• francesmary1
    francesmary1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am there a lot! But I think it's healthy and crucial to our happiness to go there! Enjoy :)
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Oh, I enjoy my time in La la land too :smile:
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm always in my own little world
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You are so not alone!!! I live there 90% of the time!!!
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I love to be in "La La Land" sometimes my best friend meets me there and we chat about what we saw.. Its great.:wink:
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    I love to be in "La La Land" sometimes my best friend meets me there and we chat about what we saw.. Its great.:wink:
    I have a cetain friend that meets me there too! :smile:
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Ahhh yes "La La" land. You know, it is a great place to be. You can really be yourself, and block out the rest of the world. I love the place!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    no. i zone out sometimes (okay...a lot) but i don't imagine or place myself in any other setting.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    hehe... I can squish peoples heads between my fingers in my lala land. Even though the person is far, place your fingers in the air in a squishing-like state, wait for the person's image of their head come in to focus... and SQUISH. LOL. I can do it for hours!!!
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    I knew there were more of you! I think I've seen a few of you there...LOL :bigsmile:
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    My la la land is full of sexy men and women. Gets me through the work day.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Absolutely. :D Sometimes it's nice to escape reality into fantasy :D Though my form is in books not staring into space :D
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Always x
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I go to la la land when I run, Jeremy Renner usually meets me there...
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I'm always in my own little world

Someone told me the other day how great I am with dealing with difficult customers at work. I didn't have the heart to tell them that I go to la la land while the customer goes off, I pretend I am listening and caring and by the time they customer is done ranting, they feel better and I am refreshed. :bigsmile:
  • mikeyboy
    Options
    I can see a "la la" land party in the near future! :drinker:
  • 7funnygirl7
    Options
    Maybe we can rock out together there!...LOL
  • specialtreat
    Options
    So not alone!! I go to la la land when I am walking, probably why I like to walk for at least an hour lol! I love my la la land and often don't want to came back to reality :bigsmile:
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I enjoy la la land. I have conversations with myself. I plan my life. I've solve world hunger and created world peace. It's my own private world but don't worry. They know me there.
  • mikeyboy
    Options
    Maybe we can rock out together there!...LOL

I'm afraid I may never want to leave! :wink: :laugh: