• serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    White rice.
    Looks like maggots. UGH!
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I hate ketchup. It's a waste of a good tomato.
  • jlt1968
    jlt1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie, nasty!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    1. Olives
    2. Chicken wings
    3. Cottage cheese
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Unfortunatley, there's not a lot of foods I don't like... :blushing:

but...off the top of my head..two things that make the very short list:

Olives (any kind)
    Coconut
  • ashleypford
    ashleypford Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Grits (from Alabama and never liked them)
    Coconut
    English peas(make me sick just from the smell.)
    Bell Peppers
    Pepper
    Mashed Potatoes
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Fish. I love seafood, but for the love of all things good and holy WHY do people eat anything with fins and enjoy it!?!? I'd rather lick the sole of a shoe. Barf.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I like just about everything that "most" people like. Maybe that's how I got to be fat?!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Melons of any sort
  • dawnrenee567
    dawnrenee567 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Celery
    Cilantro
    Eggs with a runny yolk (can't even watch people eat those)
    goulash
    beets
    yellow (wax) beans
  • elliezz
    elliezz Posts: 1
    Options
    I detest mushrooms & onions.
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Nutella

Ice Cream.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Fish.

I'm not allergic in the proper sense, but I literally gag when the taste hits my mouth and cannot choke it down. Even the smell will do it to me, which is why I eat in my classroom a lot now. At my old school there was a rule that you were not allowed to microwave fish. We have no such rule at this place and not only do people microwave it, they eat it where it's got the head and everything and just... EWWWWWWWW!!!!!! Disgusting!!!!!!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Melons of any sort

Also, this!!
  • jazziesaj11
    jazziesaj11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ketchup, like tomatoes, hate ketchup. Peanuts, love peanut butter, hate peanuts. Egg yolks-no way in hell if they're still yolky, and even when they're hard boiled. Hamburger, meh rather have ground turkey or a nice piece of chicken. Soy/Almond/Rice milk, yuk no thanks, I'll stick with my 1% moo moo milk. :P Mushrooms= fungus... I'll pass. Blue cheese...anything= mold,o.o I'll pass again.

Seems like 'everyone' loves a huge piece of steak, ummm no... just ewww. If it's fajitas or stir-fry, like mixed in something, then yes, nummy... but just a big piece of steak, no way esp when it's still bloody, just omg... :noway: :sick: French fries, baked potato, meh potatoes aren't my thing. The only way I like them is in pan fried potatoes and onions, potato salad or garlic mashed but all of those I'll only eat if they're red potatoes... I hate any other kind.

Soda, it literally hurts to drink it, it burns my throat and makes my eyes water and sting. Coffee, just the smell makes me gag. Alcohol (yes I know I'm underage. :P) I tried it 3 times thanks to family pressure xD haha every time was a different drink and every time I felt like I was gonna die. I imagine it tastes quite like rubbing alcohol does, so yeah, never again.

Wow, I'm a picky eater. :laugh:
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    for me it's cheese and seafood (except fried fish or calamari, of course).

i'm lactose intolerant so i never really ate cheese, and now i just don't like it. the only cheese i will eat is american cheese (i.e. grilled cheese, mac n cheese). i hate cheese on pizza.
    Pizza
    Bagels
    Cheesecake
    Ice cream
    Yogurt
    Cheese
    Muffins
    Most bread products

i wish i didn't like bread! wouldn't be over my carbs so much.. haha
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of jealous of these people who hate cheese and chocolate. I feel like that would make my life so much easier!

I DETEST:
    Coffee
    Cilantro
    Jelly Beans
    Any grape, orange, lime, raspberry, strawberry or basically any candy that is not cherry or lemon flavored.
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Coffee.

I love the smell of fresh coffee but cannot bring myself to put coffee or even anything coffee-flavoured in my mouth. My gag reflex kicks in.

Give me me some roasting coffee beans...hmmm love the smell but oh ya gag me if you ask me to drink it.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Peas
    Apple cider vinegar makes me gag every time I try to injest it... bleh
    beef, I just don't like it, sue me.