hello from the marine in iraq

Options
2»

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Welcome and thank you soo much for serving our country!! :bigsmile: Be safe and come home soon!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Garrett thank you so much for your service to this country.

My mother and father, three uncles, father inlaw, and his brother all served in WWII. Two of my brothers, three of my brothers in law, served, and two nephews are now in the service.

I acknowledge and thank them also for there service and give thanks for the freedoms we have enjoyed because of all of your efforts.

:heart: USA:heart:
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Thank you for your service and good luck in trying to get in shape. Although, it must be hard when you don't have much control over what you eat.

My uncle was a lifetimer in the Army and he use to bring us home those packaged meals for us to use when we were play camping. I'm sure the food is better these days.

There are plenty of forums here for you to choose from and all of them are filled with people supporting and helping each other.

JAM
  • daphne09
    daphne09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    Stay safe over there!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & thank you so much for serving our country! It is greatly appreciated!!!!!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    welcome! and THANK YOU for your service

USA :heart: Home of the FREE because of the BRAVE :heart:
  • chigirl_j
    chigirl_j Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi and thanks for serving our country! My cousin is serving over there in the Army stay safe.
    javascript:add_smiley javascript:add_smiley('wink','post_body')
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: