Favorite Disney Princess?

Options

Replies

• JessicaW0204
    Options
    Taking my daughter to Disney in October for her birthday and I cannot wait to see the look on her face. Her faves are Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel. :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Princes areola

i was going to write a smarta$$ comment....but got to this and can not imagine anything better.

It had to be done. I find adults talking about the favorite fairies pretty funny.

as do I. thank you for improving the thread.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ariel. Love her. Loved to sing when we were little, and mom used to play that movie over and over and over.
    Grew up and had a bf named Eric, lol.

But I love the name Aurora....wonder if I could talk the hubby into this? :laugh:
  • neryloo
    neryloo Posts: 5
    Options
    Is it weird that I didn't like the princesses, I liked the villains... Ursula, in particular when in her human form :)
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Snow White ... :love:
  • Smilejoelle1
    Smilejoelle1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    ditto!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Belle is my favorite. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie. I saw the play on Broadway back in 2000 and have loved it ever since.
  • bluegrasschica
    Options
    I love Mulan. Everyone always forgets about her. She's awesome!!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Ariel :happy:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Ariel
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Ariel is #1 in my book - kind of partial, since we named our daughter Arielle...

#2 - would have to be Jasmine, because a great and close friend (whom I have never personally met) named her daughter Jazzmyne.
    - she and I met on pregnancy site - both expecting on same day, both of our girls were born early, but we've been great long-distance friends ever since. Heck, she even followed me here and has also had tremendous success on weight loss!
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Sleeping beauty c:
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Snow White ... :love:

I have noticed this obsession by guys with her. My most recent ex was obsessed. But then again we met at a Halloween party when I was dressed as a slutty SW.

What is the fascination if I may ask?
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Never was into princesses when i was younger (tomboy)
    But now my daughter is into the Princess stage so I'm gonna go with Rapunzel (tangled). Lol she's on my level.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Mulan. She doesn't need or seek out a man to be fulfilled, she just gets the guy as a bonus at the end of the movie. Also, SHE is the one who does the rescuing!
    I looove Mulan
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Mulan, Tiana, Belle, Arial, Jasmine, and Pocahontas. I really can't pick just one.
  • simonek91
    simonek91 Posts: 18
    Options
    Mia Thermopolis from The Princess Diaries! She's nerdy and sweet and overcomes bullying to rule her own country.

And her grandmother is Julie Andrews, so that's pretty awesome.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    as i watch beauty and the beast as an adult, i am bothered by the message i get now. the beast actually slaps belle to the ground, and the guy who is there to rescue her from the situation is the bad guy?! i dont get it. its like "hey, if he hits you, treats you like crap and is mean to you, its ok. be nice and understanding to him and one day he will become a prince"? i think NOT.

so to answer, i like mulan. she kicks butt.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    as i watch beauty and the beast as an adult, i am bothered by the message i get now. the beast actually slaps belle to the ground, and the guy who is there to rescue her from the situation is the bad guy?! i dont get it. its like "hey, if he hits you, treats you like crap and is mean to you, its ok. be nice and understanding to him and one day he will become a prince"? i think NOT.

so to answer, i like mulan. she kicks butt.

I know!! It was one of my favorites as a little girl, but when I saw the restored version in the theater recently I saw it in a whole new light.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I :heart: how so many people list Ariel, but have no clue how to spell her name, lol. :laugh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_(The_Little_Mermaid)