Anyone try Kiler Buns and thighs or Yoga Meltdown by Jillian

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
What were your results were you pleased? Any pics to show? I am going purchase both today.:)

Currently doing 6 week 6 pack and 30 DS

Replies

• quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just purchased KB&T and made it half way through the routine. Jillian was getting on my nerves BIG TIME. I think I just need to get use to her personality since it's my first time doing her workouts and then I can tune out the BS. I never watched Biggest Loser so she's new to me. Also just started Ripped In 30. Look forward to sharing the results though.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I just got KB&T, Shed & Shred and ... one other one. Haven't tried yet. Everyone says once you learn the routine, you'll be using the mute button on her @$$. :)

Best of luck. Post pics when you're ready.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing them both and I like them! My legs are my trouble area and it def works them out! Yoga I am not a big fan of in general, so I am glad it's short lol.
  • momma_a
    momma_a Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I bought KB&T and I cannot stand her. Its like, when someone tries to act like a hard-*kitten* and gets all snotty cute to the other person..yea, that's what she does, and its annoying!! Level 1 was a joke. Butt Bible is WAY better and free.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I just purchased KB&T and made it half way through the routine. Jillian was getting on my nerves BIG TIME. I think I just need to get use to her personality since it's my first time doing her workouts and then I can tune out the BS. I never watched Biggest Loser so she's new to me. Also just started Ripped In 30. Look forward to sharing the results though.

I am doing Ripped in 30 and KB&T too! :)
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE KB&T...just turn the DVD down and play music....lol....But yes it does KILL your Buns & Thighs...It hurts good...I do them every once in a while, I didn't stick to the "plan" for that DVD...but I like it. I switch between that and the 6wk6pk etc...As long as I do A video everyday I feel good.....doesn't matter which one...
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I bought KB&T, 30DS, and RI30.
    I started with KB&T, made it through 2 days and had SUCH intense pain in my knees (no, not sore muscles, yes my quads were sore) but my knees hurt so fricking bad. I returned her other DVDs I bought.
    Plus I found her kind of annoying.
  • frenchie2727
    frenchie2727 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have done all of Jillian's videos (except Body Revolution) and the only ones I don't like are yoga meltdown (waaaay to fast for me) and level 2 of Shred it with Weights (kettlebell workout, level 2 is also way to fast to be moving with those bells).
  • smeyerdirk
    smeyerdirk Posts: 24
    Options
    I do a combination of Yoga Meltdown and 30 Day Shred. I love the Yoga Meltdown but I wouldn't recommend it for Yoga newbees.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I Loved Killer Buns and Thighs....and had great jump start results to keep my firming the booty....I did a blog on it....check it out

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/SexyCook/view/jillian-killer-buns-and-thighs-results-162014

Also I here the Yoga Meltdown is good...I loves me some Jillian
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    what about shred it with weights?

Everyone say that if your a beginner to yoga you shouldnt purchase yoga meltdown because she doesnt do a good job on instructing form. For sure Killer buns and thighs I'm getting.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!