12th Nov -
    19th Nov -
    26th Nov -
    03rd Dec -
    10th Dec -
    17th Dec -
    24th Dec -
    31st Dec - (last weigh in - New Years Eve!) :drinker:

so my weekend of being bold wasnt as bad as i thought, and i did some serious damage conrtol on mon/tues/wed! lol :blushing:
  • YourCatalyst429
    YourCatalyst429 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    October 2nd: 216.8
    October 9th: 216.4
    October 16th: 215

No idea how I lost this pound and a half considering it's that wonderful time of the month and I haven't tracked a calorie all week...not to mention all the booze....guess I just lucked out due to lots of working out and water
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    Options
    start-28th Mar. 09 -1 83.0 lbs
    01st Oct - 175.0
    08th Oct - 172.0
    15th Oct - 171.0
    22th Oct -
    Goal - 138.0
  • Maria061
    Maria061 Posts: 118
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    why do we always go crazy at the weekends after being so good all week! weekdays are my best days, why cant i stick to my routine all the time! :noway:
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    03rd Sep - 202
    10th Sep - 200
    17th Sep - didn't weigh in
    24th Sep - 197
    01st Oct - 197
    08th Oct - 190
    15th Oct - 190
    22nd Oct -
    29th Oct -
    05th Nov -
    12th Nov -
    19th Nov -
    26th Nov -
    03rd Dec -
    10th Dec -
    17th Dec -
    24th Dec -
    31st Dec -
  • Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I just found you guys and I would love to join you if it's not too late
    Here's my info:

Starting Weight : 183 (highest 265)
    Current Weight " 167.4
    Goal Weight : 140
    Hobbies : Working out (i like trying new things), meeting people, singing, writing poetry, goofing around with my 5 dogs

I really hope we can all get to goal by 1/1/10 !!!! I haven't seen 140 since I graduated college:laugh:
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    why do we always go crazy at the weekends after being so good all week! weekdays are my best days, why cant i stick to my routine all the time! :noway:

tell me about it.....so bad....when i think of all the calories i consumed (well drank really...:blushing: ) it makes me sad.

31345.png
  • oEmmao
    Options

tell me about it.....so bad....when i think of all the calories i consumed (well drank really...:blushing: ) it makes me sad.

31345.png

me too, we will do better this week
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    So I'm having a difficult time eating this week. It started out as a bronchial infection. Now it has moved into my head.:sick: (Usually it goes the other way!:grumble: ) I am subsisting on chicken noodle soup and crackers because that's about all my stomach can handle. Any suggestions for other foods that might sit well? I haven't even hit 1000 calories yet today.:ohwell: Suggestions are most appreciated!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but remember that drinking on the weekend can cancel out all the hard work you did for the previous week and more.
  • oEmmao
    Options
    So I'm having a difficult time eating this week. It started out as a bronchial infection. Now it has moved into my head.:sick: (Usually it goes the other way!:grumble: ) I am subsisting on chicken noodle soup and crackers because that's about all my stomach can handle. Any suggestions for other foods that might sit well? I haven't even hit 1000 calories yet today.:ohwell: Suggestions are most appreciated!

orange juice will get you some calories and vitamin C too :drinker:
  • oEmmao
    Options
    working out when you are pissed off burns more calories! :explode: :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello!!!
    I understand your feelings about doing well during the week and the weekends are torture. I don't drink so I'm not blowing my calories on that but I do have a HUGE sweet tooth!!! Therefore, I end up seeking out some cheesecake or cookies or ice cream...it's just as bad if not worse than drinking!!! I'm trying to mentally gear myself up to NOT do that this weekend. That's my goal anyway...

Hey tttthumper, I didn't forget your suggestions...I"m trying the eating several times a day...today is my first real day of doing it so I'll let you know...:drinker:

Good Luck everyone!!!
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but remember that drinking on the weekend can cancel out all the hard work you did for the previous week and more.

What a party pooper! :sad:

Just teasing...I am fully aware of the damage overdoing it does to all the progress and hard work during the week. Am trying to mprove..........

31345.png
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm going to weigh in tomorrow.... in fact, I probably won't weigh myself next Thursday either! I got SOOOO frustrated with the scale last week that I wanted to throw it out the window! So, in order to stay motivated, and not get as frustrated, I'm waiting until Halloween to weigh in!

I think I've conquered the craving for sweets...I used to be REALLY bad. But, if I do crave something sweet I enjoy fruits or sugar free/fat free pudding. I tried eating a Twix bar a few weeks ago...and I'm not sure what it was...but it just didn't taste as good as I was anticipating! My next goal is to conquer tortilla chips & cheese...and french fries!!! Those are my bad girl cravings these days.

wish all of you luck on weigh ins this week!
  • oEmmao
    Options
    another 30 minute workout, have been away from my elliptical for way too long, forgot how i feel on top of the world afterwards :drinker:

300+ calories! :laugh:

think i might be retaining water or something though, had a sneaky look at my scales this morning :noway:
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    OEmmao- don't worry... I hear ya about the scales thing! I'm fitting better in my jeans lately and so my guess is that we're just building more of our muscle which isn't causing much weight loss...since muscle weighs more than fat. But...lucky for us... Muscle burns fat!! So, keep it up!

I love the workout high!!!
  • thumper44
    Options
    OEmmao- don't worry... I hear ya about the scales thing! I'm fitting better in my jeans lately and so my guess is that we're just building more of our muscle which isn't causing much weight loss...since muscle weighs more than fat. But...lucky for us... Muscle burns fat!! So, keep it up!

I love the workout high!!!
    Exactly. Don't worry about the scale too much. My weight hasn't moved much in last 4-5 weeks, but
    I've noticed my pants/belt in the 1-2 weeks getting looser and being able to go to the last hole on my belt (Time to make more holes again)
  • thumper44
    Options
    What a party pooper! :sad:

Just teasing...I am fully aware of the damage overdoing it does to all the progress and hard work during the week. Am trying to mprove..........

Trust me I wish I could have some alcohol or beer as well.
    But I noticed in weeks where I had 1-2 beers, thinking it was ok. The scale didn't move.

I'm thinking about being on the beach in May 2010 and I'll have no problem having alcohol beverages then.