BUTT Bible.

Options
I just ordered the 3 disc Butt Bible workout last night. I did skim through the videos on youtube, but I'm still curious about what people thought of the DVDs. My main concern is my knees.

Anyone who has done these videos, or know someone who has....is it easy on the knees?

Once I do the wrong move or too much of another, my knees will get in rough shape and keep me from working out for about a week. I can't afford to get off track considering it takes me about a month to get back ON track.

Does it actually work? I've seen a couple before and after pictures on here..and really the results are almost unbelievable! I hope to get the same effect. I'll be posting before and after pictures on here once I've completed the 6 weeks.

Replies

• lkarinal
    lkarinal Posts: 107
    Options
    I've been doing Butt Bible for 4 weeks and I certainly see some definition and lift in my tushy. Now my advice is "go at your own pace", Pauline could go so fast sometimes that you want to rush in, its easy to screw your knees when you are learning the moves.

Pay attention to your posture and you will have - as Pauline says- an awarding winning tushy!! :happy:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I just started it and I love it!
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I'll be sure to take my time and get the moves down correctly.

I can't wait to get it and notice the results! Perhaps tonight I'll take my "before" pictures :D
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    What kind of work out is it? I know that Brazil Butt Lift is kind of dance-y and I just don't get into that kind of workout. Is this similar or is it more squats?
  • lucmama
    lucmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just received Butt Bible in the mail! I'm on my last 10 days of 30 Day Shred and then I plan on starting this! I also have bad knees so I'm praying they can handle it!
  • philly3047
    philly3047 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im on week 2 of Butt Bible...my hubby told me my butt looks and feels firmer....and i didnt tell him im doing the Butt Bible. So to me its working:happy:
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    What kind of work out is it? I know that Brazil Butt Lift is kind of dance-y and I just don't get into that kind of workout. Is this similar or is it more squats?

Oooo....I should have looked into the Brazil Butt Lift. I LOVE zumba so anything dance-y would be fun!! Perhaps I'll do that one after the butt bible!
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    I just received Butt Bible in the mail! I'm on my last 10 days of 30 Day Shred and then I plan on starting this! I also have bad knees so I'm praying they can handle it!

Keep in touch and let me know how it goes! I'll be starting in about 10 days too...or whenever it gets here! I just ordered it last night. I'm going to take before and after pics so I know for sure if it worked :)
  • MrsBailey149
    Options
    The first level, went smooth. I actually enjoyed the lower body routine. The second level...whole different story. WOW is there a difference between level 1 and 2. I did the lower body and upper body the next day and two days later I'm still hurting. My entire body is sore, so sore I can barely get comfy enough to sleep.

With that said...I bet it works! I've never had every square inch of my thighs and butt hurt quite like this. I'm going to keep going with the 6 week program but at my own pace. Although I should be doing the lower body again today, there is no way I would make it though even 3 minutes of it. I'll give my body time to heal and then get back at it.

Perhaps as I get stronger, I'll be able to do the full 6 weeks as intended :)
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    wait until you get to level 3!
    I only did the lower levels- definitely could tell a difference in tone.

Angie
  • lucmama
    lucmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started level 2 this week and it is a HUGE step up from level 1 but in a good way! I already notice results (my husband does too!) I am excited to see what the end result will be!!