Did I accomplish anything in my 365 days on MFP...

Options

Replies

• Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Great work and still such a success! My goal date is in a week and I am not where I thought I'd be but still so happy nonetheless because its a work in progress and I'm healthier than I was. Im so happy for you! Go girl!:flowerforyou:
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    congrats! very inspiring.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You are a great MFP friend and a great inspiration. I have you to thank for my own accomplishments since I would have never completed C25K or ran in two 5K's last year if it wasn't for your support! I am proud of you and in awe of your dedication. I'm so glad I "met" you!

Hugs to my BrtyeSmile! :flowerforyou:
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job my friend! So proud of you!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support because that is what has kept me going on this site for so long.
  • caiconCristi
    caiconCristi Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm completely impressed! Congratulations on your success.
  • crystalrx
    crystalrx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love this, success isn't always a magical number on a scale. And what you have achieved is inspirational, makes me wanna push myself harder. THANKS!! :)
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Outstanding life changing accomplishments! Bravo!!
  • Tonigirl519
    Tonigirl519 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    awesome accomplishment...and love the prospective you put on this journey...I've been on numerous other plans...but mfp definately makes it fun...time just flys by......gonna send you a friend request...like your attutude:happy:
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I love your post! It shows more than just the weight or an awesome picture. You have really changed your lifestyle and that's what counts. Great job!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    To say I am proud of you would be an underestimation. We basically started our MFP journey together, only 4 days apart and friends almost from the very start. I can remember when you were only a pogo bridal avatar on the screen. Each day you grew, becoming stronger, more confident in your self and what you could accomplish. And that cartoon charter soon became a pic of an ever changing and evolving beautiful young woman. From Insanity to running to weight training..... you never back down from a challenge....and always rose to the occasion. So for lack of better words I am VERY proud of you, and proud the fact you are my MFPBF :bigsmile:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your Success!! Amazing Job!!!!
  • OneBryteSmile
    OneBryteSmile Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    To say I am proud of you would be an underestimation. We basically started our MFP journey together, only 4 days apart and friends almost from the very start. I can remember when you were only a pogo bridal avatar on the screen. Each day you grew, becoming stronger, more confident in your self and what you could accomplish. And that cartoon charter soon became a pic of an ever changing and evolving beautiful young woman. From Insanity to running to weight training..... you never back down from a challenge....and always rose to the occasion. So for lack of better words I am VERY proud of you, and proud the fact you are my MFPBF :bigsmile:

Aww, G you are going to make me cry. Thank you so much for all your support throughout this journey. Could not have done it without you. Wouldn't even remember it was my 1 year anniversary if you didn't remind me. You have been a great friend and motivator. Thank you for EVERYTHING!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    Great story! You have accomplished so much! Congrats and I wish you continued success!!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    What a difference one year can make; congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:

9821387.png
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    You've obviously accomplished MANY things & should be proud of every single one of them!! Gr8 job :happy:
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This is for sure a wonderful accomplishment! Fantastic job!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are a Winner!!!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Gratz on sticking with it for a year! Great job
  • kelzpop
    kelzpop Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! And a great reminder that it isn't just about losing weight, but about being healthy and watching ourselves morph into different individuals. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!