Who has a public food diary that they're willing to share?

Options
Just thought it might be fun / informative to swap food diaries. :)

Anyone game?

Replies

• 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    I am. Mine is public. Don't know if it would do you any good as I'm old enought to be your father. In fact, I've got a son about your age. But I have lost almost 100 lbs in the last 10 mos on this plan.
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Mine's public.

Over the last three months (since I started this), I've been playing around with my nutrient breakdown and total calories (keep raising them). Think I found the right combo now though =).
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    There's another thread from about a month ago where everyone posted if their food diary was public, there are tons of names, you may want to check that out. I think that it was called 'Can I read your diary?' LOL. If I find out for sure I'll come back and let you know because you are right, it is helpful to get some ideas from others and see what works for them :bigsmile:

Ok, so there are a couple.
    -'I wanna read your diary'
    -'Post here if your diary is public'

Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • chicka200413
    Options
    StormieWeathers food diary seems pretty informative! Mine is public, but I'm not sure it will help you... I'm still trying to figure out how to balance my meals better...
  • angiered
    angiered Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    34at35 LOL That's funny. I run into that a lot. I work in the ballet industry, so everyone is either young enough to be my child, or old enough for me to be theirs. haha

JB_Sweet, Thanks for the heads up! I'll look for it!

Thanks for sharing all! :)

I'm trying to get a couple of weeks worth of "food days" planned out so I can just rotate through them.
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    mines is public not sure if it will help ya but you are welcome to it :happy:
  • titans6us
    Options
    Mine is public...but I just returned today.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Mine is public...all those apparently random breakfast ingredients are my morning smoothie :happy:
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi, I didn't know you could make it public...I just did. I hope it helps you, I am allowed 1200 calories per day (since I'm a shortie). However, I've done weights and a bit of elliptical today. I'm not always consistent with recording my food, but I have made an accurate effort today.
    Cheers,
    a.
  • hamton
    hamton Posts: 245
    Options
    Mine is public, but I don't think you want to see mine. I'm trying to consume 3000 cal / day.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine. :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey guys just made my food diary public. questions and comments welcome!

thanks.
  • toots99
    Options
    Whenever I look at someone's food diary, it seems like there are always one or two items under each meal...but when I look at mine it seems like there's always a whole list of things. Why is that? And if, in mine, it just says _____ meal, it's something I've prepared myself that have a bunch of separate things in it.
  • 2catowner
    Options
    mine is public, i'm not really proud of it though :blushing: The last few days I have had a lot of Dove dark chocolate, in fact, I think that was my whole lunch yesterday.... wow.
  • kimmay
    kimmay Posts: 26
    Options
    just started mine but you are more than welcome to take a look :]
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Whenever I look at someone's food diary, it seems like there are always one or two items under each meal...but when I look at mine it seems like there's always a whole list of things. Why is that? And if, in mine, it just says _____ meal, it's something I've prepared myself that have a bunch of separate things in it.

Mine is like that too. The list is so long sometimes, it takes up more than 1 page when I print it out :laugh: . But then, I log every single thing that goes into my mouth...butter, ketchup, oil...everything. I make a lot of food from scratch too, so entering all of the ingredients (I wing it a lot) takes room.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    StormieWeathers food diary seems pretty informative! Mine is public, but I'm not sure it will help you... I'm still trying to figure out how to balance my meals better...

Chicka, add some fruits and veggies, Girl! :tongue: That cherry lifesaver doesn't count.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    mine is public, i'm not really proud of it though :blushing: The last few days I have had a lot of Dove dark chocolate, in fact, I think that was my whole lunch yesterday.... wow.

A couple of days ago, my day consisted of 13 cookies and a bowl of pasta. That's why my diary isn't public. :wink:
  • toots99
    Options

Mine is like that too. The list is so long sometimes, it takes up more than 1 page when I print it out :laugh: . But then, I log every single thing that goes into my mouth...butter, ketchup, oil...everything. I make a lot of food from scratch too, so entering all of the ingredients (I wing it a lot) takes room.

Okay, so I'm not alone! Under lunch today, I have nine separate items! And for dinner, it just says "shrimp rotini" but that was one of my 'remembered meals' that consisted of shrimp, pasta, garlic, spinach, stewed tomatoes, etc. :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Hey I had snickers and popcorn for lunch today and bag of lays and a greek yogurt yesterday. We all have them days. It is what it is:flowerforyou:

A couple of days ago, my day consisted of 13 cookies and a bowl of pasta. That's why my diary isn't public. :wink: