Down 96lb total!

Options
I was 325lb to start, and got serious with my fitness pal in Oct 2011, at that time I had already lost 25lb, slowly, over a year. Now I'm down 71lb since October which makes 96lb total! I still have a way to go, but I can't figure out how to post pics here, so you can check out my facebook group. I post pics, food pics, motivational quotes, exercise tips and ideas and recipes and try to keep everyone, including myself motivated!!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/CandacesJourney

Enjoy!!

Replies

• WalkingQueen1979
    WalkingQueen1979 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    thats awesome wtg:)
  • candyastra
    candyastra Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks!! I just hope I can help someone else as I'm still on this journey and I've wanted to give up SEVERAL times, but it's a lifestyle now and that's what makes it sooooo much easier!!
  • Ibleaveinme
    Ibleaveinme Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! U look great!!!
  • Leahh999
    Leahh999 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! I "liked" you on Facebook so I could follow your progress and stay motivated :)
  • Bigsexy290
    Bigsexy290 Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow you look great not to mention good job with the food pics!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB
  • candyastra
    candyastra Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks guys! I don't always remember to take pics of my food, but I post a lot of pics links from other sites for recipes I use! I'm telling you all now, water plays a big part as well! Make sure to drink up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!