My Food Sin

Options
2»

Replies

• nooo_47
    nooo_47 Posts: 14
    Options
    I love ice cream and I refuse to give it up!!! We are only human and can not be so hard on ourselves. Eat a little and don't feel guilty but enjoy the flavor of the food sin and then move on to tomorrow. One day at a time
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Fettucine Alfredo please I want some right now. Have not had in months and months. Please can I have some :flowerforyou:
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I love soup noodles (but they are terribly bad for you). Trying to eat them less.
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I love soup noodles (but they are terribly bad for you). Trying to eat them less.

Soup noodles? Do you mean the ramen packages?
  • TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Fettucine Alfredo please I want some right now. Have not had in months and months. Please can I have some :flowerforyou:

Get this beautiful lady some Fettuccine Alfredo! You deserve it!
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    You workout 2-3 times a day? 6 days a week?

LOL!!! Yes. You can ask my MFP Friends. I make it rain sweat. I am addicted to Spin. I began strength training about 4 weeks ago and do that 3-4 times a week. Once in awhile I will dabble in Zumba. I also participate in many walks with friends from work. Just started working with a personal trainer to help me lose the last 25 lbs. She has me run/walking 3.4 miles each time we are together. (3 times a week).
    [/quote

Wow! You deserve more than a pretzel then!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sweets. I have a horrible monster of a sweet tooth. Thank God for the 90 calorie Fiber One brownies. They are my saving grace!

One of the best things ever made!
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    My sin/craving is sweets ... even just a "little" nibble will do ... one or two squares from a Caramilk bar, a cookie, or a couple spoonfuls of ice cream ... just enough to get the sweet taste to linger for a bit. Mmmmm!
  • PurpleCoookie
    PurpleCoookie Posts: 334
    Options
    Chester Hot Fries...they are sooooooooo good.
  • TwtyMami35
    TwtyMami35 Posts: 99
    Options
    Chester Hot Fries...they are sooooooooo good.

OMG! It's been years, but I do remember these!!
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Ice cream, although much of the time I can make a thick protein smoothie with the same texture and appeal of a milkshake and that's ALMOST the same thing. And like you, I work out 3-4 times a day, 6 (or 7) days a week. So I don't sweat the ice cream indulgences once a week or so! I am a paleo eater too, so it's kind of a double sin. And, like someone mentioned earlier, I do better just having a few spoons from the carton (I know that's supposed to be a big no-no), usually just the flavor for a minute is good enough. If I scoop a bowl, I EAT a bowl, so it's better to not do that.
  • yummymommy78
    Options
    OMG, yummm!!! That sounds soooo good!

Edit: Ooops! That was supposed to be in reply to the BBQ/smoked meats comment!
  • emsnyc
    emsnyc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    TwtyMami35 - you deserve that treat after all that working out!!!! Really, you are burning up a LOT of calories it sounds like.

My food that I can't do without is peanut butter. I eat it more than once a day sometimes and it takes a TON of restraint not to over do it, which I do sometimes. I need the protein, so I'm not going to abstain... besides... it's delicious! Just posted about this on someone else's blog who loves it too!

BTW... there is some powdered peanut butter with less than half the calories that is AMAZING in smoothies.... called PB2. I need to tell the writer of the blog that!