50 lbs down 70 to go! Before and after

Options
13»

Replies

• kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress so far! Keep up the good work!!!! I just did a side-by-side of myself and was in total shock!
  • angijunbug
    angijunbug Posts: 205
    Options
    Awesome Job! We are almost at the same mark. I still have 72 to go and my goal weight is about 170-165. You can add me to your friend list if you like. My diaries are always open. :smile:
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed! You've done an amazing job!! Keep it up!
  • kalkat
    kalkat Posts: 48
    Options
    Don't be embarassed! You look great, thank you for being so courageous, you are an inspiration!
  • duelistic
    duelistic Posts: 15
    Options
    I personally love when progress pics are taken wearing the same clothes. Really shows the change.
    Great work. Keep it going!
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Be proud and celebrate your accomplishment! It is awesome!

I agree that the support here is amazing.,
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    You go GIRL!!!!!!!! I am soooo freaking happy for you!!!! Such an awesome job and inspiration!!!! Keep up the good work!
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! CONGRATS on your progress!'
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Looks GREAT!! That is fantastic! Keep up the great work. Looking forward to more pics when you reach your goal.
  • kiki_nc
    kiki_nc Posts: 1
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL.
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow- that's awesome!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Nothing to be embarrassed about. You have worked hard and look great. congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!