Can't wait to hit under the 200 pounds

Options

Replies

• acpgranberg
    acpgranberg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can't wait either. I'm at my heaviest at 225. I keep wandering anywhere from 225 - 221 and back again. Enough! I go up at 3:45am this morning to do the 30 Day Shred. I work at 6 am every weekday which is why I got up so early. I find I have more energy in the morning than the afternoon. Good luck to everybody!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started out on 7th Jan at 219lbs, I managed to get to 201.6lbs just before my holiday last week. Got weighed on sunday and had gained 5.7lbs (although I walked tons up and down sand dunes, 7000 cals worth!) But I had drank a lot. Thankfully it was all water and this morning I got weighed and I'm at 200.4lbs. Really hoping it will stay off and maybe some more for my 'official's weigh in on Monday. Good luck everyone. X
  • lauriejayne813
    lauriejayne813 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started at 223.8 on 1/3/12 and getting under 200 is an amazing feeling...YOU CAN DO IT!
  • adbutton
    adbutton Posts: 2
    Options
    i started 2-15-12 at 252, and on monday weighed in at 212 :) my first goal was 225, my next is 200 and i can't wait! i really feel like i am going to do well this time. we can do this!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am just 4 lbs away...I started at 265. Stay focused and you can do it! Log everything that goes in your mouth and drink drink drink...water.
    Mary
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    There is something magical that happens when 200 turns to 199... Right now I am at 203 (lost 30). Can't wait for that to happen!!!!!
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm about 10 lbs away. I was 5 lbs away but I gained like 10 pounds of at least mostly water weight on vacation. I started at 260 a little over a year ago so being under 200 for the first time since middle school will be huge for me. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sleepyjean88
    sleepyjean88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Started at 269, currently 240 cant wait to get under 200!!
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I also am wanting to get under the 200 pounds (:
    but i only have like 6 to go, i started at 209.
    and i can't seem to get this weight to budge.

I am in the same place!!! I hover between 205 and 206 and can't move from there! I am so close I can taste it!!! Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter!!!!

Keep at it and you will be there before you know it :)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I started @ just over 241lbs and am finally under the 200lbs (current weight 196lbs) working damn hard to keep it that way1!
  • Linbo93
    Linbo93 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I was 200.7 last saturday...with careful food and daily running, I'm 201.9 today...don't know why i jumped up, but hopefully by my weigh-in on Saturday I will have lost whatever water I'm retaining and show a 1 instead of a 2! :OD
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get into the 200's. Will feel like a miracle.

SW: 328
    CW: 289

long way to go, but I will be super happy when I do :happy:
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    As someone who uses metric the big one for me is 100kg. (so 220lb) I'll bawl my eyes out. I'm currently 102kg and in the middle of a two month plateau.
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm 215.5 right now...sigh. We can do it....I'll send you a friend request. :)
  • bradphil87
    bradphil87 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be under 200 lbs too!!!!! I started at 286, I am currently 227. It will be so awesome to look down on the scale and see a 1 in front!!!!! I honestly can't remember how long it's been since I was 1 something! The lowest I can remember off the top of my head is 205 sophomore year of high school, (about 9 years ago)
  • urbanitylifestyle
    Options
    I'm starting another Virtual Challenge Group and thought you'd be interested in joining! It's a 90-day challenge and it's the easiest way to achieve your health and fitness goals ever.

As part of my group, you'll be one of many like minded people wanting to have a healthier and fit lifestyle. We'll track our progress on our Urbanity Lifestyle Group page along the way, hold each other accountable, and motivate, inspire, and encourage each other to achieve amazing results. It's that easy!

But in order for me to be able to give your the devoted attention needed to support you in this journey, I need people who are serious about wanting change, people who are willing to lay it on the line and will give it all you got to achieve the Fit Lifestyle you have been wanting and deserve. . So please rsvp as soon as possible. There are a few action steps you will need to take before we get started. I will start posting details Monday in my group page.
  • Ginger55k
    Ginger55k Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is my goal to...I started at 257pds...First goal 199. I'm at 223 can't wait to get there....keep working at it you can make it!
  • justinamay0535
    justinamay0535 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Itll be a magical moment to hit ONEderland.I started at 285 and Im down to 247 now so I still have a little ways to go. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • luv2travelgirl
    luv2travelgirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also working 2 get under 200! Started at 223 and am down to 116. Hoping with the start of a new month will also mean more will power and no cheating & more working out! We can do it! Good luck on the journey!
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started March 26th at 240.5...I have gone up and down with a couple vacations during this time. Currently at 228.5. I can't wait to see the scale drop under 200! I will add you and we can work at this together!! I am completely motivated to make this happen. I want it sooooo bad! I would be tickled pink to achieve this by my anniversary in Sept, but for now I just want to feel healthier!