New to MFP and would love to have a great support team =)

Options
My name is Meghan and I am 20 years old. I am very new to this website and so far it seems pretty easy and I really enjoy it.
This site really makes me aware of what i actually put into my mouth whether it is good or bad! I would love to lose 30lbs and feel better about myself on the outside.

So please feel free to add me and we can help motivate and support each other!!! =)

Thank you!

Replies

• ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ~ we can motivate each other! :)

15995782.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TXPaul
    TXPaul Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. We're here to help each other.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....anyone
  • NCVF
    NCVF Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Glad you posted this! and welcome. I was looking for a few new friends. I was so worried about keeping all of my stuff private at first. But I realized the support definitely helps!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome & good luck to you on your journey to the new you & new lifestyle! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • Justin_Simmons
    Justin_Simmons Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • bbowen73
    bbowen73 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi i am new to the site and i love it so far i have lost 12 pounds,and i feel great would love to get support and give support so we all can live a healthy life.
  • jealous_loser
    jealous_loser Posts: 395
    Options
    Anyone, feel free to add me too! I am loving this site but I need more friends here.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend, I've lost 93.6 lbs in the last 122 days, I just joined MFP Tuesday, I still have 39.2 lbs to go.
    I Need that extra motivation to lose that remaining weight. Were all in this thing together