Who has a public food diary that they're willing to share?

Options

Replies

• shinybonnie
    Options
    Mine is public. For the most part breakfasts and lunch are the same everyday:
    Breakfast = slimfast bar or oatmeal
    Lunch = salad

snacks are one or more of the following:
    Laughing Cow cheese
    Wheat thins
    some sort of fresh fruit
    rice cake

Dinners vary
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    My food diary is public. I'm allowed 1200 calories. The only day I went over was yesterday it was my birthday. I went over on white rice (pecado) it means crunchy rice in Spanish.
  • SaritaChiquita
    SaritaChiquita Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a look at mine. I log every single thing that I put in my mouth. I eat between 7-9 vegetables a day, I try not to eat fruit very often as I am watching my sugar intake.

I alow myself 1,310 calories a day because I have a semi-active job

179108.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • stephcheers
    Options
    I just decided to make mine public. I never realized that anyone would want to look at it. But I am very consistant. I log everything.

And I will take any suggestions or comments. :wink:
  • smiles04
    Options
    mines public! :happy: but i'm trying to gain weight... so i don't know if some of my foods would work for others.
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Have at it with mine! Please let me know if you have any suggestions!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    my diary is public. it has worked so far for me. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat- What is the shake that you drink?
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Barbiecat- What is the shake that you drink?
    Isagenix is the most nutritious meal supplement I've seen. It's part of the Isagenix nutritional cleansing and fat burning program. I've been using the program since March and have had amazing results. You can't buy them in stores, only through an Isagenix consultant.
    Barbie
  • renee22
    renee22 Posts: 33
    Options
    mine's public....but inconsistent....i'm trying hard to get back on track & log food/exercise every day.
  • cheshirekat
    cheshirekat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mine was public but I changed it lets see.. yesterday to lock and key. I was so embarassed with myself as of late, if you flip through the pages its the current "sweet fixation" of the day or few days. Like this weight watchers cake my mom made. And you know, I hardly go over my calories (yesterday I did.. whoops!) but I got into this awful habit of "saving" calories for a sweet treat, which turned into I had like 300-500 left and ended up eating something not so healthy! I have still been losing weight pretty consistently, if you would like the password to my diary just shoot me a message. Its all vegetarian if that may be helpful to anyone. Well, any vegetarian who has made cookies and ended up eating 5 that day :laugh: Ohhh boy, thank goodness for running and staying active!

**EDIT**
    what the heck, who cares anyway. Its public. Feel free to judge, point and laugh, and tisk tisk at will. Last week I was "having a visit from Aunt Flo" and you sure can tell by all the sweets. I think I went over on my calories twice or so. But whatever, mostly my diet is pretty good, and I am using this week to get back on track and away from yummy desserts :-)
  • maddiebabe
    maddiebabe Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Ok, I might be doing this all wrong, but how do you read someone else's food diary? I went to that person's profile who said there's was public and when I click on "read food diary" it takes me to the screen where you would click on the "breakfast, lunch, dinner" etc but it doesnt show any food at all?

What am I doing wrong, because I would like tosee what other people are doing to be so successful!!!!
  • cheshirekat
    cheshirekat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    they probably didn't fill it out for those days. Has to be food entered in it to read it!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    when you get to someone's food diary you can go back to earlier days just like you can on your own. I usually log my food ahead of time, but other people log the days' food at the end or they forget to do it at all or they go on vacation to some "cyber wasteland' with no internet access. :laugh:

I try to remember that looking at someone else's food diary is to help me learn, not to pass judgment on them, unless they ask for comments or suggestions.
  • loritas
    loritas Posts: 51
    Options
    I have a public diary as well. Feel free to leave comments to questions :smile:
  • jassy
    jassy Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this site, but have made my diary public as well. Feel free to take a look :)

286374.png
  • legalbyday
    Options
    How do I make my food diary public?? thanks
  • givingmyall
    Options
    Mine is public too!
  • countrymama08
    Options
    Totally public. I figure it will show one way or another what I eat so why not. It helps keep me accountable as well. DO I really want to eat the snacks at my parents when I will have to enter it for the world to see. I don't mind comments either.
  • givingmyall
    Options
    Hi,

To make your food and exercise diary public, you need to go to "My Home" and then click on the sub-menu "Settings."

Then click on "Diary Settings" and scroll to the bottom, click on "Public" and save your settings!

Tonya