What's on your fridge?

tuiccim
tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
I have a sign on my fridge that says "If you are not hungry enough to eat an apple, you are NOT hungry!" with cute graphic of an apple.

Anyone else?

Replies

• Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    That's great! I have all my kids accolades from school and some of their artwork! :happy:
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    A photo of me at 310lbs. That turns me around most of the time if not I have the size 30 pants and 4X shirt pinned to the back of my closet as an extra reminder.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Magnets & repairmen's phone #'s

Oh also my original lifestyle menu planner the doctor gave me a year ago, I'd already lost 30 lbs before joining here. ☺
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    I have a picture of a very fit female running strong.
    The caption says this.....

"IT TAKES 4 WEEKS FOR YOU TO SEE YOUR BODY CHANGING.

IT TAKES 8 WEEKS FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

AND IT TAKES 12 WEEKS FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD.

kEEP GOING!"

How true this is!
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    A picture of myself 25 years ago at the size I want to go back to. Motivation.....
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    This must be true because no one has said anything to me about my weight loss and it has been 8 weeks!
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member

kEEP GOING!"

How true this is!

I have that pinned on my motivation board on Pinterest. <3
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member

kEEP GOING!"

How true this is!

Where did you get this!? I want one.
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    What great reminders all the "heavy" pictures are! I have a postcard with an extremely obese woman sitting in her lingerie eating an entire cake with the text . "Cake ... Why stop at one slice?" Boy, all I have to do is look at all the rolls on that lady and it reminds me of where I was 42 pounds ago. It really turns me off to opening the fridge door!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    a picure of me I took yesterday, at my heaviest, tummy rolls and all. and a magnet about tea. I'm English, I like tea. Have never even tried coffee.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    I have to motivation pics on the fridge side and one on the freezer side.

No More Excuses for exercise and Don't Wish.......Work!
  • ohjoy908
    ohjoy908 Posts: 53 Member
    pictures of my younger siblings (they believe i can do anything and they keep me motivated!) work schedule , old cards from my grandma and the 8 parts of patanjali's yoga sutra. the benefit of living alone is that i control what food is in the fridge! so i worry more about impulse chocolate bar buys at the store than my fridge. if only chocolate bars came with warning labels like cigs maybe i wouldn't be as tempted!
  • I keep a piece of paper with my last measurements on it. That way I can just remind myself that I want to lose the inches, and stop focusing on pounds (in fact, I gave my scale to my sister for the time being). Plus, it's nice to sometimes look and admire the fact that I'm already pleased with a few of my measurements, although I still have plenty of problem areas that I want to lose on. It's good to focus on the positive, too :)