Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm only a few pounds away from my goal weight but I still don't feel confident (my dress stayed on my lap the entire time I laid out).

Super cute...

And lose the dress!
  • lolabluola
    lolabluola Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    <
    my pic.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    For any of the mothers out there, you have to get this top! My boobs haven't looked like this in a bikini in a long time. It's a bombshell by VS.
    2vudhl2.jpg

I have that top! But mine's leapord print.

<---- Oh, and my bikini contributution
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I think this was April 1st. Sadly I haven't really progressed in a while due to my own lack of motivation. And I want a new bikini, this one is like 3 years old and my other one is even older. I've told myself I've got to get to 155 before I can buy one.

IMAG0925.jpg

you have AMAZING definition!!
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Screw bikinis! I got a 50s swim suit with those shorts type thing :D
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Just got mine in the mail yesterday...still have a ways to go, but it's my motivation for my cruise next spring break :)

IMAG0226.jpg
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    For any of the mothers out there, you have to get this top! My boobs haven't looked like this in a bikini in a long time. It's a bombshell by VS.
    2vudhl2.jpg

I`m glad you posted this I was just looking for a top to go with the new bottoms I ordered and I think that style would be perfect and well as a mom that also nursed two little kids my girls could use the boost lol :)

Ok but how do you swim in that without them falling out?
  • cgrigz
    cgrigz Posts: 101
    Options
    Here's my newest one from Body Glove!

untitled33-1.jpg

^^^^^^^ Wheww Whoooo :drinker:
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    2vudhl2.jpg

i second this!! i have that top, in white too!! & yes, it definitely make the girls look good :drinker:

I also have this bathing suit! Same color! Here it is!! :)

Bathingsuit.jpg

bathingsuit1.jpg

This was last year...haven't had a chance to wear one this year! :(
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120528_124033.jpg
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

I`m glad you posted this I was just looking for a top to go with the new bottoms I ordered and I think that style would be perfect and well as a mom that also nursed two little kids my girls could use the boost lol :)

The bombshell bathing suit I have, I can't swim in. The minute the suit got wet, those puppies came out! lol It's more for laying out I guess.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    from Sunday (shades covering the abs - doh!)

246558_283447975084241_349487478_n.jpg
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Ok, I had my husband take an updated picture since mine is like a year old. I put them side by side... I didn't realize how much my body has changed in a year. :D So... here ya go!

Bikinicomparison.png

Ok I was gonna keep this to myself but I can't, I'd want to hear it lol. But your boobs look awesome in your after photo!

Haha...I was going to say the same thing ^^
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You ladies are all so inspiring!! I haven't worn a bikini since I was like 9 because I've not been comfortable in one. Maybe this year (after a little more work) I will venture out of my comfort zone and get a bikini!!

The bombshell bikini top is awesome!! After having a baby and nursing, I may need the extra perk haha.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options

The bombshell bathing suit I have, I can't swim in. The minute the suit got wet, those puppies came out! lol It's more for laying out I guess.

I haven't gotten it wet yet so the swimming AND chasing my two toddlers should be interesting. Maybe if I accidentally flash, everyone will be staring at someone ELSE on the beach and it'll be no big deal!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I was convinced to buy a new VS one after seeing the rest of the posts here. I love it!

2rze994.jpg
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    You're all looking great! Kudos for all the hard work and for being brave enough to post up!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options

You always look so great!!
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    BUMP...My new suit is coming today. I'll post a picture later. Unfortunately I'm just now getting back on track. I'm hoping this will encourage me.
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

There is shade but it's a great picture.

As an earlier poster stated there is no single winner here, all you ladies are winners. Looking at some of the Tickers under your comment some of you are Big Losers too so well done all of you :tongue: