Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    You ladies all look so beautiful and confident!
  • steve1686
    steve1686 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    284FDD83.jpg

Never posted pix here soooo ...Not sure if this will work .... Keen to give it a go though !!!
    dndbax.jpg
    clapping.gif
    14dg1np.jpg
    m8390y.gif
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    1749ig.jpg

I personally look disgusting and am on the fence of whether I should wear a bikini this summer or stick to a tankini
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look wonderful!!!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    1749ig.jpg

I personally look disgusting and am on the fence of whether I should wear a bikini this summer or stick to a tankini

Bikini. And that one. It's so pretty and colourful.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Still have some work to do but here it is
    DSCN9850.jpg
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! and I love the confidence!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    284FDD83.jpg

Never posted pix here soooo ...Not sure if this will work .... Keen to give it a go though !!!

I think that worked out just fine :)

Congratulations to all you ladies who posted, you all look fantastic!
  • sivankeren
    sivankeren Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's a mix&match from my sister's bikinis, since I don't have any yet, but once I get to my goal weight I'll get myself a new one!

018.jpg
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    first bikini outing of the summer 2012 season!

pinkbikini.jpg
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    It's a mix&match from my sister's bikinis, since I don't have any yet, but once I get to my goal weight I'll get myself a new one!

018.jpg

oh sweetie !! I have a daughter your age and I'm going to tell you what I'd tell her !!! Go out and buy yourself a bathing suit !! Your young, beautiful (not being old and creepy here) and you sould not be sitting around waiting for your "goal" weight to be doing things young ladies your age should be out doing !!! Live and have fun .. NOW ..... because you're young ... and .. because you CAN !!!!
  • stellaskies
    stellaskies Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm only a few pounds away from my goal weight but I still don't feel confident (my dress stayed on my lap the entire time I laid out).

a0067f36a84511e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    For any of the mothers out there, you have to get this top! My boobs haven't looked like this in a bikini in a long time. It's a bombshell by VS.
    2vudhl2.jpg
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    For any of the mothers out there, you have to get this top! My boobs haven't looked like this in a bikini in a long time. It's a bombshell by VS.
    2vudhl2.jpg

i second this!! i have that top, in white too!! & yes, it definitely make the girls look good :drinker:
  • 1lifeliveit1608
    Options
    Ok still alot over weight , but im working on it
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    ***THE MOST AWESOMEST THREAD EVER! I love bikinis..more importantly i love women in bikini's..more important than that i love HOT women in bikinis!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    2vudhl2.jpg

i second this!! i have that top, in white too!! & yes, it definitely make the girls look good :drinker:

WOW!
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    After looking at these pics, I'm going to Victoria Secret to buy a new suit. I might even buy a bikini for the first time since high school. You all look wonderful ladies! Thanks for posting your pictures.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    2vudhl2.jpg

I think I MAYBE just now might be able to actually fit in something from that store.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    2vudhl2.jpg

I`m glad you posted this I was just looking for a top to go with the new bottoms I ordered and I think that style would be perfect and well as a mom that also nursed two little kids my girls could use the boost lol :)