Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    7c2ac20d.jpg

I don't think I've rocked a bikini in years. work in progress. You ladies look FABULOUS!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have two, just bought, never worn to the pool... heading to vegas next week... any thoughts on which is nicer? :-)

kini.jpg
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have two, just bought, never worn to the pool... heading to vegas next week... any thoughts on which is nicer? :-)

kini.jpg

I like the one on the right, but they both look great.
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

Right definitely, and I want your abs :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

YAY! (It's my favorite too!) My 5 and 7 year old girls like the one on the left better, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who disagrees.
    And thanks for the abs comment! I think it's mostly due to long distance running (training for the half marathon) and boxing.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

YAY! (It's my favorite too!) My 5 and 7 year old girls like the one on the left better, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who disagrees.
    And thanks for the abs comment! I think it's mostly due to long distance running (training for the half marathon) and boxing.

Great Abs by the way.

I like the bottoms on the one on the right, but the top on the pic on the left, unfortunately they have a different patterns or you could mix and match.
  • bethb4
    bethb4 Posts: 48
    Options
    Not even edited yet! Still got a bit of back fat as shown but who cares right? ((Thanks to losing weight on MFP and my trainer))

77fdfa68.jpg

WOW.

Thank you much!!!:blushing: :blushing:

I'm SHOCKED you even mention the "back fat" ! You look incredible! That doesnt look like back fat to me- it looks like a natural crease in your skin due to the way you're standing. Nice work girl!
  • ultim8one
    ultim8one Posts: 80 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

they both look great .. well YOU look great in both ... but I like the one on the right best ...
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

I like the one on the left better. Pattern is more bold and vibrant. You bought both though so you can switch them up.
  • Brittonloves
    Options
    First time ever wearing a bikini in public-- this past Friday for Memorial Day Weekend...

2012-05-25162945-1.jpg

beach.png

^^ on the right in both pictures.
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    First time ever wearing a bikini in public-- this past Friday for Memorial Day Weekend...

2012-05-25162945-1.jpg

beach.png

^^ on the right in both pictures.

FIRST TIME???? Keep it on sista! You look great!
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Here's me

IMG00680-20100707-1206-1.jpg
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Here's me

Oh my! :wink: - I was right about all those other drivers being distracted:happy:
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    Here's me

Oh my! :wink: - I was right about all those other drivers being distracted:happy:

Hahahaha! You're too funny! Thanks for the laugh!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    the new one I just got today.. and yes I did photo shop to put some class to it with a border and lighting but that's it :P btw love Victoria Secrets !!

newbikinivssmallsize.jpg
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    << See profile picture!
  • SP2Bfit
    SP2Bfit Posts: 114
    Options
    x7tl4.jpg
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    All of you look so great! You have inspired me to stay on track and focused. I am going bikini shopping in about 2 weeks!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I got two new ones the other day when it was blazing hot outside. Before I got home from the store, a cold front and thunderstorms came through, and it's been cooler ever since.

I have the power to control weather! :ohwell:

IMG_4661.jpg
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    taken this weekend :)
    2012-05-281350351.jpg