Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Show me your bikinis!!!!!

Options

Replies

• mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing! This is good motivation for me this morning. :) I can't wait to feel comfortable in a swim suit of any kind again! lol
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Ok, I had my husband take an updated picture since mine is like a year old. I put them side by side... I didn't realize how much my body has changed in a year. :D So... here ya go!

Bikinicomparison.png

In the most polite way possible, I think this suit would look much better if the bottoms were one size bigger ;-) I, personally, would feel more comfortable/confident in it!

Great job on your loss!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    I have two, just bought, never worn to the pool... heading to vegas next week... any thoughts on which is nicer? :-)

kini.jpg

Right definitely, and I want your abs :)

YAY! (It's my favorite too!) My 5 and 7 year old girls like the one on the left better, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who disagrees.
    And thanks for the abs comment! I think it's mostly due to long distance running (training for the half marathon) and boxing.

I like the one on the left, but I think it kind of clashes with your tat. I *LOVE* the one on the right, though!!

Either way....you look bangin!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I have two, just bought, never worn to the pool... heading to vegas next week... any thoughts on which is nicer? :-)

kini.jpg

YAY! (It's my favorite too!) My 5 and 7 year old girls like the one on the left better, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who disagrees.
    And thanks for the abs comment! I think it's mostly due to long distance running (training for the half marathon) and boxing.

I like the one on the left, but I think it kind of clashes with your tat. I *LOVE* the one on the right, though!!

too funny! when I was trying them on, I kept saying... does this clash with the tattoo? I turned away SO many for exactly that reason!

oh... and thanks!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Great work ladies!!!
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Ahh this is my first time EVER being brave enough to take a picture of myself in a bikini. 65lb on from the start of my weight loss journey & I am finallyyy happy with how I look in one. Still a bit of toning work to do but I don't think I've done too badly for losing 65lb!

Sorry for the quality of the photos - I took them on my webcam, I don't have a full length mirror in my university room :(

Snapshot_20120601_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_4.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_1.jpg

I don't have any before bikini pics because I flat out refused swimwear pictures before but this was a "summer" pic..

38503_449709495020_5617075_n.jpg

:)
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Ahh this is my first time EVER being brave enough to take a picture of myself in a bikini. 65lb on from the start of my weight loss journey & I am finallyyy happy with how I look in one. Still a bit of toning work to do but I don't think I've done too badly for losing 65lb!

Sorry for the quality of the photos - I took them on my webcam, I don't have a full length mirror in my university room :(

Snapshot_20120601_2.jpg

Snapshot_20120601_4.jpg

:)

FANTASTIC JOB!!! you SHOULD be proud, cuz you look incredible!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

kini.jpg

too funny! when I was trying them on, I kept saying... does this clash with the tattoo? I turned away SO many for exactly that reason!

oh... and thanks!!! :flowerforyou:

You're welcome! And I love the tat, too!
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Nooo way, sister. I look like raw dough.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me feel like this:
    edge-wwe.gif

I always knew the ladies of MFP were hot but this thread is a clear confirmation of that. Nice work ladies!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Here's my newest one from Body Glove!

untitled33-1.jpg

:love: :love: :love:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Me - 57 yrs old, at goal weight but not lifting yet - two months ago

BikiniTop.jpg

Looks hot to me at any age!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Nice thread.....appreciate all the confident ladies posting. :flowerforyou:

Cant wait for the 'Show me your cameltoe!!!!!' thread.

:angry:

just wrong.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivator! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Where I started:
    beforeduring.jpg

And most recent, only a few pounds down from 161, about 158:

newbikinibottoms006945x1280.jpg
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Where I started:
    beforeduring.jpg

And most recent, only a few pounds down from 161, about 158:

newbikinibottoms006945x1280.jpg

You look great!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nice thread.....appreciate all the confident ladies posting. :flowerforyou:

Cant wait for the 'Show me your cameltoe!!!!!' thread.

:angry:

just wrong.

^^this

41813_145580278807797_1146_n.jpg
  • Eireann15
    Eireann15 Posts: 124
    Options
    Thanks so much!! :)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options

BikiniTop.jpg

Wowzer!! I seriously almost didn't buy a bikini because I thought I was too old at 40 but seeing you rock it at 57 makes me say, "Screw it and just do it!!" :laugh: You look better than most of the women I know too.
  • MireyGal76
    Options

BikiniTop.jpg

My GOODNESS! If I could look that FANTASTIC at at 57... I'd be wearing that kini all day every day!
    What and INSPIRATION!!!