New to MFP

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Andrea. I just joined MFP about a week ago but have been seriously trying to whip myself into shape for about 5 weeks now with working out 4-5 days a week to eating 5 meals a day to drinking tons of water and cutting out a lot of unnecessary calories. So far I have gained 4 lbs. I know its muscle since I have have been doing consistent weight training. Still it does not really make me more motivated to keep eating healthy and work out. I am waiting for the fat to start burning away which hopefully starts soon. Anyways, I hope for some advice on maybe changing other habits or trying something that might work better for me. Thanks!

Replies

• Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Have you tried taking measurements to see a difference?
  • amwarman
    amwarman Posts: 8
    Options
    Yes, I took measurements about 3 weeks into my new lifestye change. I am going to take them again in a couple weeks to complete the month since my first measurement. Here's hoping for some improvement!
  • emma9797
    emma9797 Posts: 36
    Options
    First it won't go so smooth, but after a time it will be great! Firs i didn't think MFP work, but after i lost 35 lbs i realized it does! And then i quit for a time, but now i am back and want to lose some more pound. Anyway good luck and feel free to add me :flowerforyou: