Would like some support friends:)

Options
zimmera
zimmera Posts: 100 Member
I'm turing 35 this year, and have a 14 year old son, and a little girl who is 20 months old. I know, big age difference right? I've always gone up and down with my weight but since the birth of my daughter, I'm at the heaviest I've ever been. My goal is to lose 70 lbs. I started this only 3 days ago and would love some friends who can be encouraging and who are on the same path as me.

Replies

• bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on track to lose almost the same. have always been on the "thicker" side, and just sick of it, add me if you like, I'd love more support too!
  • sara1882000
    sara1882000 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I wish you lots of luck and support! I'm on my journey to and would love to add you!

Sara
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose at least 80 lbs, but aht includes whatever comes off in my breast reduction. I can't wait to have it done! It's scheduled, but the day just needs to get here!
  • dalbrown
    dalbrown Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome, I too am new to the site, two days! I would friend you if I knew how, hopefully I will figure that out. Have a great day! Darlene:flowerforyou:
  • biggergirlsrun2
    Options
    feel free to add me as well, I still have about 60 pounds to go! Best of luck!
  • nancyv73
    nancyv73 Posts: 16
    Options
    i need supportive friends also. Please add me. I log in almost daily and my diary is open to view.
  • Sunpoet
    Sunpoet Posts: 67
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I like giving support and heaven knows I need all I can get.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You can certainly add me, I'm hoping to add more supportive friends as well! It has truly helped me!! Best of luck to you!!!
  • Utterly_Butterly
    Utterly_Butterly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for supportive friends who log on daily. I love seeing people progress and lose weight. It really motivates me.

Feel free to add me
  • kmh0523
    kmh0523 Posts: 9
    Options
    I will add you as a friend. I have about 50 pounds to lose and I am diligent about logging. I have few friends so we can support each other.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if u like
  • isabellan80
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I am new to this too - only my second day on here! I'm 32 next month and although it doesn't seem like I have a lot to lose, I really struggle to lose anything and could really do with some friends for support and to keep me on the straight and narrow and hopefully I can help you guys too!
  • saritabonita22
    Options
    Hi ...I am getting married in a little over a year so it is time to get on the ball and lose some weight. My goal is 40lbs! Please add me as I have always struggled and now could use some motivation!
    Sara
  • katy4193
    katy4193 Posts: 44
    Options
    I also have little ones and am here to work on loosing a large amount of weight. I have a goal for the summer of 20 lbs but that is just a start! Feel free to add me!
  • Philismyname
    Philismyname Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also anyone else posting here can add me also. I am looking to drop 15 to 20 by the end of august!!!!
  • Ljohinsf
    Ljohinsf Posts: 2
    Options
    Just joined in about an hour after you did... I would like some support friends as well! I am a mom and after 3 years I am finally ready to get in shape. Feel free to add me