Lose 20 lbs in June Club

Options
I'm Ready, any one with me?!? We can weigh in once a week. Keep one another motivated?

Replies

• slimsteelerfan
    slimsteelerfan Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am game! I will send you a friend request.
  • BigBubbaD
    BigBubbaD Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ok great! its you an me! ready to do this?? i am trying to weat 2 raw veggies or fruits before each meal and excersize morning and night 5 times a week. also drink a grip of water! i know this sounds extreme but thats what my plan is. im giving up alcohol for the month too :smile:
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a very steep goal. That's 5 lb per week! My net calories are about 800-1000 a day and I lose about 2 lb per week.

EDIT: This means you gotta burn 2,300 per day for 30 days (3,500 cal per pound) does this make sense?
  • seniorgirl2013
    Options
    Lets do this! :D
  • BigBubbaD
    Options
    YEAH, it sounds steep but I weigh 330 and am 5'11 which means i take in about 3500 calories per day on average. So if I get that down to about 2,000 there is 1500k there. i will excersize another 500 and how much do we burn by skeeping? I think i can reasonably do this.
  • onikonor
    Options
    YEAH, it sounds steep but I weigh 330 and am 5'11 which means i take in about 3500 calories per day on average. So if I get that down to about 2,000 there is 1500k there. i will excersize another 500 and how much do we burn by skeeping? I think i can reasonably do this.

Yeah that makes sense. I was just shocked to see the target :) Anyways I saw you added me to friends, I don't think i can lose 20 but I'll try my best to lose 10 in June!

Your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) should be around 3,300 cal assuming no exercise so anything below that you are losing weight.
  • onikonor
    Options
    ok great! its you an me! ready to do this?? i am trying to weat 2 raw veggies or fruits before each meal and excersize morning and night 5 times a week. also drink a grip of water! i know this sounds extreme but thats what my plan is. im giving up alcohol for the month too :smile:

Sounds great! I was suggested to drink 2 cups of water before every meal by my physician to help lose weight. It works! I also have lots of veggies daily (4 cups) which fills me up. Some of the lower calorie veggies that fill you up are cauliflour and cucumber. They are great for snacks too.

And you hit nail on the head with alcohol, that's a toughie though lol
  • Harmonee301
    Harmonee301 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in like flynn! Let's go Losers!!!!:tongue:
  • Harmonee301
    Harmonee301 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Extreme yes. Doable? Absolutely! Im sure you can do it. But no alcohol??/ Really??? Makes me sad to even think about...lol
  • danabromley
    danabromley Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I'm not sure I can accomplish 20 but I'll do my best.:smile:
  • BigBubbaD
    Options
    How is everyone doing?!?!?!