Meatloaf Muffins

I'm a simple girl and I don't cook much. I don't have a lot of ingredients at home, either. However, I saw a meatloaf muffin recipe on this site and gave it a try. I changed several things about the recipe to accomodate what I had in my cupboard and I really wanted to reduce my sodium. I absolutely love them! I freeze them and eat them throughout the week.

1 lb. lean ground beef
20 fat free crackers
1 can No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
1 medium egg
1 tsp. oregano
1 tbsp. dried minced onions
4 tbsp. Reduced Sugar Ketchup

Pre-heat oven to 350 Degrees. Mix all ingredients together and seperate into 12 seperate muffin tins. Drizzle ketchup evenly over each muffin. Bake for 25 minutes.

Serving size: 2 muffins
Calories: 174
Fat: 7 g.
Protein: 18 g.
Sodium: 348 g.
Carbs: 12 g.

Replies

• roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    mmmm...sounds yummy, I will be making that soon!!!

Thank you for sharing!:smile:
  • talrcat
    talrcat Posts: 97 Member
    bump
  • ckholmes
    ckholmes Posts: 123
    What does BUMP mean? I see it often and dont have a clue what it stands for could someone answer me please :}

Ill def. have to try the muffin meatloaf sounds delish!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    :bigsmile:
    TFS
    you should try the one from biggest looser recepies @ jennieo.com it is fab
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    What does BUMP mean? I see it often and dont have a clue what it stands for could someone answer me please :}

It means you enter a short reply to bump the post back up to the top, if you don't have time to read it thoroughly or enter a longer reply. This way it doesn't get lost 3 pages down in a gazillion other posts.
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    I also made these and they were a Hit at my house. Thanks to original poster and to you for reminding me... I know what I'm making this evening :wink: