Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone living in Ontario?

I am from Oshawa and currently doing the 20 week TurboFire workout program. I just signed up for mfp and am looking for some supportive friends to help with my journey to get in shape. I am a 28 year old mother of a one year old boy and am happily married for almost 3 years. Would love to get in touch and make some new friends :)

Replies

• Csitri
    Csitri Posts: 132 Member
    Hello, I live in Pembroke and also have a son. He is now currently in Toronto at Humber College. I just joined this month and slowly entering in my journal. New habit to form. :)
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    I'm from Toronto. U can add me if u like :)
  • NemoDog
    NemoDog Posts: 61
    I'm in Ottawa :)
  • I'm from Kitchener....a Newby to all of this....looks like you have done well!! Good for you!!
  • amusgrave
    amusgrave Posts: 79
    I live near toronto, you can add me if u like i also have kids 2 girls one is 4 one is almost 11 months
  • twkelly
    twkelly Posts: 91 Member
    Kitchener. Feel free to add me.
  • RedFeffer
    RedFeffer Posts: 25 Member
    Woohoo! OnScario! ;) LOL I am in Hamilton, and a Mom of two. Add me if you like - always good to have friends keeping each other in line! :) Some friends and I have jsut started our own Biggest Loser competition (and since everyone puts in $100, the fight for the prize is gonna be fierce!!), so I surely need supportive friends here too!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Ottawa :drinker: Always happy to have new friends
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 300
    I'm not from Ontario, but I'm a few provinces to your east, good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • miracole
    miracole Posts: 492 Member
    Ottawa here, feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm also 28 though have no kids as of yet just a very demanding dog, 2 cats and a fantastic hubby.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    I'm in Pembroke....I"m the one who got Csitri to join!!
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 272 Member
    I'm in Ottawa too! Feel free to add me :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    I quickly clicked on this thread and happily started typing away, then I realized that this is the wrong Ontario...

Hello anyways!
  • LWeiler82
    LWeiler82 Posts: 40
    <---- lives in The Shwa :)
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    hi orginally from big town of Wawa, ON - lived in Sault ste Marie then hubby joined CF and we got posted to Alberta :) add me if you like don't have many ON friends who are on this site! I'm doing JM's 30 Day shred - on day 6 today as well as her Banish fat boost metabolism - killer workouts and hope to see some great results soon!
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    I am from Oshawa and currently doing the 20 week TurboFire workout program. I just signed up for mfp and am looking for some supportive friends to help with my journey to get in shape. I am a 28 year old mother of a one year old boy and am happily married for almost 3 years. Would love to get in touch and make some new friends :)

ME!!!
    I live about an hour from London.

I am 34 yr old mom of 2 gorgeous girls :)
    Would LOVE to have some Ontario friends....Feel free to add me :)
  • kungfugirlrox
    kungfugirlrox Posts: 42 Member
    I live in Beamsville. feel free to add me:-)
  • jayne_mel
    jayne_mel Posts: 173 Member
    Kingston. Originally from Guelph.
  • I'm in pickering :) feel free to add
  • kdoudiet
    kdoudiet Posts: 2
    Ottawa here, feel free to add me always looking for new friends! :)