Cracker barrel

Options
13»

Replies

• NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    There's a Cracker Barrel restaurant?!? Do they serve delicious cheese there? lol my bad. *shyness*

This is so cute I could die. I"m not a fan of the restaurant, but I do love those cheeses you are talking about!
  • Nermal1983
    Nermal1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I always get the chicken tenderloin too, with green beans. They are super tender and I don't know what they marinade them in, but they are delicious!
  • melodyesch
    melodyesch Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I get the grilled pork chop and turnip greens and usually allow myself a couple of bites of my DH's hash brown casserole. I could eat my weight in that stuff.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken tenderloin, green beans and cole slaw. But you have to pass up the cornbread. Just one muffin is almost 300 calories. unbelievable.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I love their French toast...a true guilty pleasure. However...I hate their corporate policies on aot of issues, so we don't go there often. I wont support their hatred.
  • Missmissy0003
    Missmissy0003 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only person in the world who does not like cracker barrel. I've never ordered anything there that I've liked except the vegetable soup was pretty good.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Not sharing any more about food found at Cracker Barrel just saying that one of my sons is now working at one.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    The french toast with black berry topping...the only thing I order regardless of the time of day I go! The french toast itself isn't horrendous. The blackberry topping (and whipped cream :-P) probably is. I don't care LOL. If I'm trying to do 'better', I skip the hash brown casserole.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Who goes to Cracker Barrel for fish or grilled chicken?!? Isn't the whole point of going to there to eat the crappiest stuff they offer? The only reason I'd go is for biscuits and gravy...
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Who goes to Cracker Barrel for fish or grilled chicken?!? Isn't the whole point of going to there to eat the crappiest stuff they offer? The only reason I'd go is for biscuits and gravy...

The catfish that I get there is fried. So, it would be crappy.:bigsmile:
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't be going for breakfast I'd be going for dinner.

I always eat breakfast food there, no matter the time. I love the multigrain pancakes with sugar free syrup. They also have egg substitute available (just in case you ever go for breakfast) :wink: