Hello!

Options
Hi there! I have been totally discouraged:brokenheart: I thought I ate healthy and I do work out but not losing any weight. My Dr sent me here! so hopefully I get the help I need! :smile:

Replies

• SGreen134
    SGreen134 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!
  • Cindygutie
    Cindygutie Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I found a really good link that helps plan the correct calories you should be eating. check it out. i gained 1.5 pounds eating 1400 calories and exercising 5x per week. once i started on this i lost the 1.5 i gained and an additional pound in 2 weeks. not bad....

http://thefitgirls.com/tdee-calculator.aspx
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on making a positive step. The best advice I have when using this site is be honest with yourself, your goals, and your weight loss. Remember that everyone has a bad day but it's what you do next that makes the difference, don't give up and keep trying. One bad day doesn't mean you should thrown the whole plan out the window. You can add me as a friend if you would like, I ususally try to stay pretty positive. My husband and I are both losing weight so I have a pretty good support system and try to share it.
  • WannaLoseit101114
    Options
    Thanks! Thank really is a help! I really want to look better for our summer vaca! along with other things! but that is a big moto! :) so anything helps and if I have something to keep me going it is a big plus! :bigsmile:
  • kelseyka
    kelseyka Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im also losing for my wedding :) I try to remember that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels! Good luck :) There are lots of ways to lose weight you just have to find something you can stick to!:smile: