Need more buddies 5'1 & below, that need to lose 50+ lbs

Options
I really need some more buddies that relate to me being short and fat. I'm a 38 y/o female, been with MFP ten days and loving it so far! If u want to be my buddy please request me :)

Replies

• jwshmoe75
    jwshmoe75 Posts: 119
    Options
    Im 37. I'm 4'10 and need to lose 83 pds. I can relate!!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • jgilbey
    jgilbey Posts: 79
    Options
    5'1 even? Does that count? I've lost 15.5 lbs already wanting to end around 40lbs... Welcome to MFP!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Me I am 5ft =)
    oh and i have 50 plus
  • brwneyedirish813
    brwneyedirish813 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.. need to lose 70 plus. add me :D
  • luvp1nk
    luvp1nk Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pick me, pick me :)
    I am 5 1 on a good day, although according to the state, I am 5 3 :)
    I am 40, pushing 41, single with a almost 5 year old son to keep up with.
  • MamaLeague
    MamaLeague Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Me! 5'0 173!
  • hmbrandon
    hmbrandon Posts: 114
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP! I am 5'0 and 168-169, depending on the day. I am 26 and have two very active little boys. I've lost 39 pounds this year, but looking to lose another 53 so I can be 115. Good luck!
  • lablovr108
    lablovr108 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'1 and started a little over a year at 178 lbs. I've lost close to 50 lbs. It's gone up and down the past few weeks. I have another 10 or so to lose. These last few have been the most difficult. It didn't help that I fractured my ankle twice during this time. Anyway, feel free to add me. I wish you all much success!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1/2" and I weigh [gasp] 233 lbs., previously 255. I'll be 59 in 16 days and want to get down to 140 lbs (but not by then--I wish!). I know exactly what it's like to be short and fat. I absolutely despise going shopping for clothes. It's depressing. I have a 20 year old son and a 30 year old daughter who has a 3 year old daughter. Friend me if you like! :flowerforyou:
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just today found out that I'm 5'1 :( I log in every day so feel free to add me!
  • Utahgirl12
    Utahgirl12 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm anotherr shortie....5 ft 1 with 52 punds to go, and then i think i would still need to lose a few more! Only found this site yesterday and think it's wonderful. Still finding my way around, so please feel free to add me as I haven't worked out how to request friends yet!
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot dead and I've sent you a friend request
    Nicola x