5'4 170 to 154

Options
rachelfaith92
rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
I have 9 pounds left to go until my first goal weight- 145.
My ultimate and final goal weight is 130-135.

Here are some pics so far for people who are close or near my body weight/height/type/range whatever.

Some of these are a little embarrassing but I know people's pics on here have motivated me. I have a friend who is a personal trainer who is going to help me with the last 9-19 pounds I plan on losing.

Alright here goes nothing..

db2a7392.jpg
bf003bc9.jpg
f9302b0f.jpg
Around 168

Around 158
35764067.jpg
dc869980.jpg
2366ba6b.jpg

Currently at 154 after a huge lunch
d5da375c.jpg
a820f57c.jpg
656ad4ce.jpg

I do have at LEAST 9 more pounds to go, preferably 19 more pounds, but we will see..

Replies

• benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! You look great!
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! I never looked that good at 154, hehe ;)
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site, and I am also 5'4 and 167 lbs. Its so motivational to see how great I could look after exercising and eating right daily :) thanks for the post, you look lovely. way to go!
  • rachelfaith92
    Options
    I did really bad today with a milky way I didn't log, two cookies, and of course the pepsi I had. But I figured it was my last splurge day for a while, and after having food poisoning and only managing 500 calories a day from gatorade for three days, the net for the week would make up for it.

Regardless, I honestly did not do much exercise, just change what I ate and tracked everything. I changed my protein and fat to 30 30 and carbs to 40 about halfway through. I work at a very physically demanding job, so maybe thats how I look more "toned" if you want to call it that. I still have about 20 pounds though before I'm exactly where I need to be. I figured that posting a "half way" point would be motivating to those who see all the dramatic before and afters and may feel overwhelmed by it all. A halfway point is kinda a pleasant reminder that it may take time but the in between results still matter and are noticeable. I'm down a jean size and a shirt size. And a size M in sweatpants that are baggy on me from Victoria's Secret, which I was in shock about. If anyone wants to add me and keep each other motivated feel free :)
  • Rosaleeh81
    Rosaleeh81 Posts: 34
    Options
    Great job! i am in the same boat weight and height-wise...but i just had my second baby 3 months ago....and i've lost 15lbs since i started back here. My ultimate goal is 120-125..im currently 142.. Good Luck! :)
  • rutkowsm
    rutkowsm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I hope to have progress pics like these one day. Congratulations!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Incredible, you look amazing. I am 5'4" also and this is very inspiring.
  • durrryea
    durrryea Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I'm 5'3" with similar goals. I love the idea of posting your half way point. Great job!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    fantastic
  • PlaySchool
    PlaySchool Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done:smile:
  • rachelfaith92
    Options
    Thank you guys!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 5'4 with similar goals, too!
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    wow..
    i am 5'4 and weigh 144lbs now and look nothing like you..!! I have a huge tummy and ginormous hips.. like my measurements are crazzy.
    its like 34-30-39 !!!!
    I wish i looked like you at this weigh...but i guess so you do a lot of weight training,that must be why you look so much greater than i do at this weight!

anyways great results!!
    keep on keeping on!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great job! congrats on your progress!
  • rubyjune27
    rubyjune27 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4. I started at 172 and now weigh 148, but I don't look any where as good as you, I can hardly believe we started out at same weight. Just wish I looked like you now, as you look great. Probably don't because of my age and body shape. You must have a naturally good figure.
  • rachelfaith92
    Options
    I don't work out at all, I just have a pretty active job. Most people don't think I weigh nearly as much as I do, I guess I carry my weight well? I am very unhappy with what I see, and I've been stuck at the 15 pounds in the course of 4 months and I'm getting unbelievably frustrated. I am planning on ordering the p90x and take up jogging to see if it makes much of a difference. Up until this point I've had no real exercise besides working at an active and busy job.
  • jmeddows87
    jmeddows87 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.....I am 5'4 and working on my stomach and back..WOW this is very inspiring...Keep up the good work...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!