Tired of being the fat girl with a pretty face!

Options

Replies

• Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me to your friends. I'm on daily, try to give encouragement and like to receive it in return :)
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I hear ya on the always being tired thing! Eating better and exercising more will surely help with that! After a workout I'm so energized, but when I finally hit the hay I'm out like a light. Hope you have the same experience. Feel free to add me!

P.S. I'm an Amanda too! :)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    You have plenty of support. Enjoy your journey. Its about being healthy and a lifestyle change. Take a deep breath and lets get started
  • athminbri
    athminbri Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started on MFP last week and would love some friends to support me. And of course, I would enjoy supporting others. I am 37, married, with one daughter, and two fur babies as well. Feel free to add me.

Connie
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Keep logging your food and visiting this site every day. You will make great progress.
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Welcome welcome!! So glad you joined and that you care about YOU!!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I had very similar starting weights.
  • kimberleymoore
    Options
    Hi been eating low carbs and kickboxing 2wice a week and nothing no weight loss im confused!!!!!!
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Hey hey! feel free to add. Welcome
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options
    Hi been eating low carbs and kickboxing 2wice a week and nothing no weight loss im confused!!!!!!

What's your diet consisting of? Besides low carb?
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just started this week... starting is the first step. Feel free to add me :)
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda!

MFP is a great place with so many helpful supportive people. You're going to make lots of friends and you will find that if you really want to lose weight you can! It's a totally fun lifestyle change and we'll all be right there behind you every step.

Good luck!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    welcome!! good job for taking the first step. remember take it a day at a time :smile:

good luck to you on your weight loss!!:happy:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....we are here to motivate and have fun....well I like to have fun!!
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Yes I am starting to see a correlation of stress in life (like family, drama, worry, etc.) that translates to a health problem. I have two health issues that flared up because of it.

NOW....

I'm learning to take my frustrations, irritations out on WORKING OUT and working out hard. It really works..relieves the stress and releases those endorphins.
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    I started at 252lbs, too... <--hence the username... lol :) After almost 5 weeks, I'm roughly 13 pounds down (official weigh in for me is Mondays). I'm ecstatic about the progress I've made!! Pretty sure I couldn't have done it and stuck with it without MFP! Like someone else said... Log in everyday! Ppl here are GREAT and will help keep you motivated!!
    Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    Bless your heart! I know the feeling of the stressful job. I sent you a friend request - I'll be glad to help encourage :)
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! There's always lots of support here. I think this site is really helpful and fun! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Totally there! I weigh the same as you and I'm also 26 and married (with 2 kids). I started out a little heavier (partially because I just had my son in january) but still have a long way to go!
  • priddy_girl
    priddy_girl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! I'm new too...feel free to friend me. I need friends!:glasses: