Please Help!

Options
I just can't see, to make myself drink enough water each day and for that reason I am getting dehydrated because I don't want to supplement any other drink and add to my caloric intake. I don't like any kind of flavored water either. So I found a tea called
Gold Peak Diet Tea and I really like it. My question is, is diet drinks that say there is no sugar in it factual, and if not is ot ok for me to drink them on a regular basis?

Replies

• robinhardysmall
    robinhardysmall Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    how many calories are in it?
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Is it sweetened, and with what?

Unsweetened tea can be good for you, but you should be aware that caffeine is a diuretic, meaning you will pee more often and should also be drinking water.

Also, if the problem with water is the taste, you might try investing in a water filter and see if it makes the water more palatable.
  • beefolks
    beefolks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I hate drinking water plain, but I love it with just a touch of lemon juice added for flavor. It is so little, I don't count the calories from the juice, on a teaspoon or so, just enough to give it flavor. Which reminds me - I've been drinking a lot more water since using this site, time to go out and get another bottle of lemon juice!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Eh, it's got 25mg of sodium and is sweetened with aspartame. Just man up and chug a bottle of tapwater twice a day.
  • csimmons0914
    Options
    I do drink about 2 to 3 cups of water a day but it is not hydrating me. There are 0 calories in the tea and I dont drink tap water, I drink bottled water, but still cant drink that much of it.