Holiday Dress Slimdown

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Whos nwith me on it? regardless if i go anywhere I want to drop 15-20 by chrisatmas day. Its over two months away so we have time to really crank it out! I am going to an arts benefit with my friend and I am dreaming of a cute cocktail dress and confidence to go with it. Plus well go into the new year a new us. Jump on board!!!!

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on board. I am not doing anything that I know of, but my goal is to be at 140 by the end of the year. That's currently 14 pounds for me to lose.

Heck, if I did accomplish this - I might just feel like wearing something nice just because I can - for no particular reason.
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    I love that idea!!

My goal is 140 by christmas...16 lbs in a little less than 10 weeks!
  • Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Count me in....
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Count me in... My goal is to lose 18-20 by Christmas My motivation is my son's birthday is on New years and he's turning 10 and i don't want to hold on to the weight any longer it's been way too long to say it's my pregnancy weight from the first time around and never came off Will you be doing challenges and weigh ins???
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    My goal is to lose 15 pounds by Christmas and if I can actually get down to 178 I plan on buying a hot dress for New Year's Eve :flowerforyou:
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to be down by 10-15 lbs by X-mas!! What is the plan, weigh in date?
    :happy:
  • mrome010
    mrome010 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!!!!!!!! I joined a group before but never kept with it. I want to loose 8 lbs!!!!! I have my sisters wedding and I am the Maid of Honor!

Then, I have my own wedding in March !! I definitely have to through with this!!!!
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Count me in also, I need to lose 13 pounds. What is the plan, weekly weigh ins?
  • green1808
    Options
    I'm in...details? I set a goal with my hubby for us to both lose 15 lbs by Xmas, but I have a feeling it wont be long before he drops out, so I'll tag along with you all.
  • wombzilla
    Options
    I'm in. I have a blue dress I've been dying to wear, and I have a holiday party on the 19th. I probably need to lose 8-10 lbs to really look good in it. That's ONE MONTH away!
  • sikorak
    sikorak Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm in too. I would love to make it well into the 130's by Christmas. I'm sick of having a belly and not being able to wear any of my cloths because I think I look to big in them. :wink:

Good Luck to all of us!
  • kimmay
    kimmay Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm in! My goal was to reach my happy weight by christmas anywaysa. I am going home back east and I want to impress my family and friends. And be able to wear a super cute cocktail dress for New Years Eve. hehe.

So how does this work? Do we have weigh ins?
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    Count me in.
    I will be down 10 pounds.
    WE can do this!!!!
    Let's go team!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i think weer=kly wiegins would be wonderful and any other milestones along the way ill start wit my current wt of 155 as my base
  • pitapocket
    pitapocket Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My stats:

Current weight: 145
    Goal weight 130
    determined to lose 15 pounds now.:drinker:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm in but does it have to be a dress? I'm sure i'd look better in a suit :P
  • gmzbluhm
    gmzbluhm Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    Current weight 178
    Goal Weight 168+
    I do weigh ins on Thursday here at work,
    so I will post after.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I do weigh ins on Wednesday so I'll post again tomorrow

CW: 193.5
    Goal Weight: 178.5 (or more :tongue: )
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm currently doing a weigh in on Friday and a weigh in on Monday. So, I'll just post as I lose - I will not gain!!

Current weight - 154 lbs.
    Goal weight - 140 lbs.

That's 14 pounds to lose by Christmas.