5'6 170 to 140...just 10(ish) lbs to go :)

Just thought I'd post my progress so far...have about 10 lbs left! The hardest 10!

14742_313422750231_7374087_n.jpg

Replies

• GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    You look great:) Youre so pretty! Congrats.
  • You look great! Keep it up! <3
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Congrats! you look great. Looks like you are there to me!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Beautiful in both pics but definitely happier in the one on the right. Congrats and good luck with the last 10.
  • johnpangan
    johnpangan Posts: 47 Member
    Keep it up!
  • rubybeach
    rubybeach Posts: 529 Member
    You look great!!!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    congrats on your wonderful progress! you look fantastic! and I adore the new short 'do!!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Just thought I'd post my progress so far...have about 10 lbs left! The hardest 10!

14742_313422750231_7374087_n.jpg

OMG your start weight and goal weight are really close to mine. You look awesome! Such an inspiration!
  • You look fantastic!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Your weight loss and mine are VERY similar at 5'6". These last 10lbs are TOUGH! You look fantastic :)
  • Oh wow! You look amazing! I'm hoping when I get to 140 I look as great as you do! Keep up the great work and good luck on your final 10 pounds!
  • nbct08
    nbct08 Posts: 8 Member
    What a beautiful young lady you are. I think you look perfect right now. You have to be very proud of yourself.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    WOW! Great transformation! You're a beeeeeeautiful girl :)
  • bherbie
    bherbie Posts: 11
    You look a lot Happier. Keep it UP!!!!
  • lupa01
    lupa01 Posts: 162 Member
    Awesome job! You look great and LOVE the hair!! Congrats!!:drinker:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    You're so beautiful and you look so happy!
    Keep up the amazing work :flowerforyou:
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    AWESOME work so far!!! Well done!!! And I am with you. Those last 10 are the ones that have been there the longest and are the hardest to work off. I am working on those now and they are too freaking stubborn. Hope yours come off easier. Cheers!
  • engozee
    engozee Posts: 16 Member
    We're the same height...I was going to stop at 150 but now I think I'll go for 140 after seeing how amazng you look!! Congratulations...
  • LKnipfer3
    LKnipfer3 Posts: 3 Member
    GREAT JOB!! You look great! I'm 5'7" 160 and wanting to lose 25-30lbs. Any helpful tips? :)
  • GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS.
    I am so jealous. :)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Thanks! You're all so sweet :)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    GREAT JOB!! You look great! I'm 5'7" 160 and wanting to lose 25-30lbs. Any helpful tips? :)

Add me as a friend and we can chat!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Good job!
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    You look bBeautiful in both pics but you look happy in the picture on the right. Congrats with what you have done and good luck with the last 10.
  • Beautiful!!!!!!! I can't believe you want to lose 10 more lbs you already look fantastic (But I can't judge, you gotta do it for yourself!) GOOD FOR YOU!! You look like a different person! :) Congrats! :)
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Shazaaaaam!! Great work!
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    You look awesome! Great job! Congrats!!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Wow! You look great! I would never think you had 10 lbs to go! Your hair looks super cute too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!