Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    What's sexy on a woman?

A man.

Well done young lady.

Now...define 'man' lol.

As long as they've got that one thing starting with a p... can you guess?
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    And this got really off topic. :laugh:

That's sexy! :wink:
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    What I really find sexy is a lady that really knows how to make me a good sandwich. =)

lmao
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    What's sexy on a woman?

A man.

Well done young lady.

Now...define 'man' lol.

Pencil?

:laugh:

So just any man?
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    What about shoes? Obviously a female answer to a female question! However, I did just buy a pair of kick-you-know-what animal print heels. They make me feel confident! That's the operative word, I guess. :)
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    What's sexy on a woman?

A man.

Well done young lady.

Now...define 'man' lol.

Pencil?

:laugh:

So just any man?

Well it depends on how big that pencil is...
  • KrisyKat
    Options
    Oooh, I forgot...

10. A hairless kitten

*prepares for Zeus' strike*:ohwell:

YES. I know its "to each his own".... But i never understood the logic with.... forests.

Smokey says deforestation is great for beavers!! :laugh:

Keeps the loggers busy too.

LUMBERJACK!!!

lumberjack.png
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Ill end this.
    You're sexy.
  • KrisyKat
    Options

Ill end this.
    You're sexy.

Thanks, but I think you are MUCH sexier! Your eyes are definitely super-seductive!! :flowerforyou:

...I'd be a lot sexier if I knew how to size my images right the first f*cking time, lol!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    confidence for sure..... I also like the 1940's - 1950's makeup looks on women
  • CallieM15
    Options
    confidence for sure..... I also like the 1940's - 1950's makeup looks on women

Had to google that era, but yes, sexy.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    niceness! when i see a girl or guy take time to make eye contact and smile at people or say hello its major bonus points! i work in the food industry so its nice when people take time to acknowledge you as a human being and not a food dispensing machine lol i automatically feel in a better mood and want to know more about them!

First of all, I love this. Your good attitude makes my meal more enjoyable. Thank you.

To reply to your post:

AGREE!!! AGREE!!! AGREE!!!

You can tell a LOT about a person by watching how they treat others that are "insignificant" or that have nothing to 'offer' them.
    KIND MATTERS!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Personality wise: To me, humor is sexy. And being quick witted , Being a little smutty.. and sometimes a little trashy. lol I also like smarts, and a certain elegance in the way they speak. People that are happy. And confident... but also with a sense of shyness.

Looks wise: Brunettes are uber sexy, in fact, more sexy than blondes in ALMOST all cases. Just my preference :) That all fly's out the window if your Charlize Theron :) haha
    Sexy tummies (whether you have a small pooch, or washboard abs) beautiful eyes, chicks in a skirt type business suit, the perfect hourglass look a woman has laying on her side under a sheet ... a great smile, pedicure, long hair, raising one eyebrow, girls who lick or bite their lip :)
    Ok, Ok, I'm done... but I could go on and on :laugh:
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Chemistry.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Bump!
  • CallieM15
    Options
    Personality wise: To me, humor is sexy. And being quick witted , Being a little smutty.. and sometimes a little trashy. lol I also like smarts, and a certain elegance in the way they speak. People that are happy. And confident... but also with a sense of shyness.

Looks wise: Brunettes are uber sexy, in fact, more sexy than blondes in ALMOST all cases. Just my preference :) That all fly's out the window if your Charlize Theron :) haha
    Sexy tummies (whether you have a small pooch, or washboard abs) beautiful eyes, chicks in a skirt type business suit, the perfect hourglass look a woman has laying on her side under a sheet ... a great smile, pedicure, long hair, raising one eyebrow, girls who lick or bite their lip :)

I like when girls bite their lip in seduction.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

When the right girl does that...I sometimes forget who I am.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options

LOL... My husband is putty in my hand if I look at him a certain way and bite my lip. At that point... its done son. :)
  • crisanderson27
    Options

LOL... My husband is putty in my hand if I look at him a certain way and bite my lip. At that point... its done son. :)

Exactly. It's kind of funny...I mean, I'm a man. I do man things. This extends to all areas of my life...including the bedroom.

But when the girl I love wants me...everything else goes out the window.

Everything.

NOTHING comes before making her know just what it means for me to love her, and to see that mirrored on her face...in her eyes.

At that point...it's all that matters.
  • CallieM15
    Options

Exactly. It's kind of funny...I mean, I'm a man. I do man things. This extends to all areas of my life...including the bedroom.

But when the girl I love wants me...everything else goes out the window.

Everything.

NOTHING comes before making her know just what it means for me to love her, and to see that mirrored on her face...in her eyes.

At that point...it's all that matters.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy could be a total heart breaker?