Goal for the month of June?

Options

Replies

• HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 10K running program next week and should finish around July 4th. It's my goal to run through it with no issues, delays or injuries.
  • sherbear2678
    sherbear2678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't eat the best everyday - I have good and bad days but track it all anyways (ate 4 cookies today oops lol)... I'm picky about certain things and have a sweet tooth - I picked up some fruit and veggies for healthier snacks we'll see how it goes!
    Hi, my goals are to lose 5 lbs, get thru the 30 day shred (I will be done exactly on my birthday)... add me if you like - I workout everyday and keep a diary even when I haven't eaten as well as I should have!

I try to keep up my dairy when I don't eat the best but I just get too embarrassed and then I delete the whole day and keep eating. I guess that's another thing to work on this month lol
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I currently work out 6-7 days a week but need to step up the water again plus I want to be down to my final weight goal by the end of June. I need to lose at least 10 more lbs. Plus I am revamping my work out schedule again and stepping up the hours
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Oh and start my half marathon training and try to swim some laps, too :)
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    my goal is to get back to eating super clean and lose 10+ pounds this month... giving up processed junk as much as possible
  • robinxhope
    robinxhope Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini everyday from June 17th-June 30th...in Hawaii.
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Just started logging again late April and have lost 9 pounds. Would love to work out more (average 5 days a week) for the month of June instead of my current 3 days a week, and see if possible (although might not happen with strength training) to get out of the 200's. I love the way I look, just want to be healthier and have a lower BMI. Have dropped 1.4 on my BMI this month alone.

Woohooo! I'm pumped :wink:
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2.5kg (about 5.5lbs ish) it would get me under 70kg for the first time in about 10 years!! Also it would get me to goal before I finish my maternity leave and have to go back to work.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    To drink enough water and get enough sleep!

I'd dearly love to get under 80kgs by the end of June too... but we'll see :)
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Wear a bikini everyday from June 17th-June 30th...in Hawaii.

hahaha awesome!!!!
  • MCinSoCal
    MCinSoCal Posts: 87
    Options
    Goals for June:

1.) Finally meet my goal distance of 5 miles on the treadmill.

2.) Do my stretches as prescribed by my physical therapist daily

3.) Go to the gym 5 days per week for cardio and alternating weight/strength exercises

4.) Get my weight below 150 pounds. (I'm currently at 159.5 as of this morning)
  • butterflylover527
    Options

Oh sleep is huge for me too!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    I want to lose 2.5kg (about 5.5lbs ish) it would get me under 70kg for the first time in about 10 years!! Also it would get me to goal before I finish my maternity leave and have to go back to work.

What a huge accomplishment that would be!!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    Just started logging again late April and have lost 9 pounds. Would love to work out more (average 5 days a week) for the month of June instead of my current 3 days a week, and see if possible (although might not happen with strength training) to get out of the 200's. I love the way I look, just want to be healthier and have a lower BMI. Have dropped 1.4 on my BMI this month alone.

Woohooo! I'm pumped :wink:

I'm pumped too!! But its also after 11 PM here, then in the morning my motivation is gone...
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options

Yeah I have read somewhere that not getting sufficient sleep is a barrier to weight-loss, I can't remember the reasoning though... something to do with glucogen...

Even if that is BS, I have no excuse not to get enough sleep... so I should!
  • butterflylover527
    Options

Yeah I have read somewhere that not getting sufficient sleep is a barrier to weight-loss, I can't remember the reasoning though... something to do with glucogen...

Even if that is BS, I have no excuse not to get enough sleep... so I should!

Either way, I need more sleep hahaha
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    June will be Month two of my Les Mills PUMP/Insanity hybrid schedule and month two is always Extreme! I am hoping to lose 5-10 lbs, while lean muscles and leaning out my figure. Super excited! I'm almost to my goal weight! *Booty Shake*

Feel free to add me and we can encourage one another to make our Fat Cry! ;-)

Sara
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    June will be Month two of my Les Mills PUMP/Insanity hybrid schedule and month two is always Extreme! I am hoping to lose 5-10 lbs, while lean muscles and leaning out my figure. Super excited! I'm almost to my goal weight! *Booty Shake*

Feel free to add me and we can encourage one another to make our Fat Cry! ;-)

Sara

Fat Cry, LOVE IT!!!!
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1. To lose 5 lbs

2. To not eat take out

3. To walk more especially on the weekends

4. To continue being smoke free. Will be 100 days very shortly
  • carld256
    carld256 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    1. I want to have a good clean blood panel.

2. Be under 200 pounds on the office scale when I go back to see my Dr. on the 21st.