Curious... Poll

Options
What is your favorite meal of the day?!?

for me, I'm definitely a breakfast lover. Cereal, pancakes, Oatmeal, toast, English muffins, eggs, biscuits and gravy (: mmmm!
Love it all. If I could only eat one meal a day.. It would definitely be something out of the breakfast category.

Replies

• 1LRoy
    1LRoy Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm a dinner-lover. Sadly, most of what I love about dinner is REALLY unhealthy for me, but I'm trying to find some healthier alternatives or simply more reasonable portions. All of my favorite meals come from dinner... and the dessert that always used to come with dinner "back in the day" before MFP.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i love dinner....

i also like to feed people... i will cook all day for an hour meal
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Lunch. Sandwiches and salads all the way. Unfortunately I usually work through lunch so I never get to eat it, except on the weekends :)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,953 Member
    Options
    I like breakfast too. And lunch. Wait. I like dinner. :ohwell:

I can't think of the last time I had "Cereal, pancakes, Oatmeal, English muffins, or biscuits and gravy." wah.
  • reservoirghost
    Options
    Breakfast man.
    I could live off of oatmeal and waffles.
    no joke.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    What is your favorite meal of the day?!?

for me, I'm definitely a breakfast lover. Cereal, pancakes, Oatmeal, toast, English muffins, eggs, biscuits and gravy (: mmmm!
    Love it all. If I could only eat one meal a day.. It would definitely be something out of the breakfast category.

I am right there with you!! LOVE breakfast! :)
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Any of them, but if I could pick just one meal to eat, I'd say breakfast. Though, not at breakfast time :wink: Closer to lunch. :laugh:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Favorite meal of the day is Breakfast. :heart: I like to take my time and have my way with it :smooched:
  • reservoirghost
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner ftw.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Definately dinner!
  • artisticappetite
    Options
    BREAKFAST FOREVERRRR! breakfast foods are the best!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Breakfast!!!!!
  • ginique
    ginique Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Dinner! Sadly, it's my only relaxation meal (during the week). Work leaves me no time to really settle in and enjoy my breakfast and lunch.
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast foods... waffles, egg, blueberry pancakes, french toast, sausage, bacon, ham, cereals hot or cold: farina, oatmeal, grits Cheerios, corn flakes, rice krispies. EDIT: OMG forgot english muffins, and bagels with cream cheese and lox

BUT

I love breakfast for dinner. I eat most of my calories between 7pm and 11pm (coffee until lunch at 2pm, dinner when I get home from work between 7 and 8 pm then a late snack which is really my 3rd meal around 10ish. In bed by 2 am then get up and do it again. )
  • Prayforya
    Prayforya Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Breakfast for breakfast, lunch and dinner! lol Pancakes, french toast, bacon and sausage...dang, now I want some. lol
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I LOVE lunch.. and hate breakfast with passion!

hate eggs, pancakes, oatmeal, waffles... YUCK, all those foods give me the gags as soon as I smell them.
  • Lyanasonni
    Lyanasonni Posts: 11
    Options
    Breakfast! Especially cereal and waffles :love:
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    Breakfast for dinner ftw.

amen sista!
  • Destinationa
    Options
    I love dinner - I like getting creative in the kitchen with dinner and plus i finish work quite late so when I get home I'm starving for dinner and enjoy it the most!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Breakfast…. no, wait, lunch I think cuz I usually eat lunch late and I'm really and it's so satisfying. But, then dinner with hubby is so nice. Eh, breakfast, definitely breakfast… but can you eat steak at breakfast? Maybe not, then it's dinner… oh, maybe lunch…

:bigsmile: