May-June 30DS challenge. Join here!

Options
123457»

Replies

• Zonera15
    Zonera15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 10 finished! It was really tough today though. My back and my wrist are killing me so I think i'm going to rest tomorrow and give my body time to cool and recover.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done!

i'm so tired!!
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done!
    I got my heart rate monitor today and used it while doing JM 30 Day Shred. I had previously used the MFPs calculator which showed I burned 203 cal for 20 min. The HRM noted 216 for 27 minutes. It is less, but at least I now know what I am really burning. I also did a 100 cal burn for 19 min of indoor bike riding with 3 min lifting hand weights! My bike reflected 85 cal burned but I was burning an additional 5 cal per min lifting the weights! Woohoo! I did get the JM beginners front and back that I will try tomorrow. I can't wait to see how much I burn with that! All in all at the end of the day, I burned 316 calories for 44 minutes of exercise! I FEEL GREAT!!!!
  • Zonera15
    Zonera15 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I ended up taking two days off, but I'm definitely starting level 2 tomorrow! It's time to get in shape! I hope everyone is doing well!
  • adfabus
    adfabus Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I completed day 5 last night. It was not as hard as it was that first day but I am still not able to complete without stopping points.
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Day 5! It's getting "easier", today I finally did some non-modified versions of the excercises!
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Level one days 9 and 10 done as of Friday. Today day 1 of level 2 done! Killer :(
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    :smile: I did day 3 of level 3 hehe it is not as bad as level 1 that level just kill me:sad: I have been taking 1-2 days of resting on the weekends maybe I will only take one very 10 days when I start again.
  • Jlwebb07
    Jlwebb07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yup...I'm in...will post measurements
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Im going to start tomorrow :) [May 21st, 2012]

Anyone know how many calories one burns while doing this workout?

I think most people log it as circuit training. It's usually around 200 calories from what I've seen.

very good. thank you!

Most people log it as circuit training but a MFP friend told me that when she calculated the cals using her HRM, it was actually closer to what MFP considers "aerobics, low impact" so I've been logging it as that. For me (5'4.5" and 173 lbs) it logs around 180 cals.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm actually staring again today. I got through 20 days last year, time to start again!

Height: 5'1.5"
    SW: 135.2
    Bust: 36.5
    Waist: 29
    Bellybutton: 34
    Hips: 36
    Butt: 40
    Thighs: 22.75/23
    Arms: 11.5/11.5

Starting Pic:
    30DSD1.jpg
  • Stephyshoes
    Stephyshoes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finished Level 1 today. Can't wait to start Level 2 tomorrow! I'm definitely seeing some changes in my body...will post measurement updates later!
  • pinklily905
    pinklily905 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Level 2 - Day 2 done

I am soooo sore tonight :(
  • Stephyshoes
    Stephyshoes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Updating my stats after finishing level 1:

Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 130 lb - 127 lb
    BF%: 26 - 25.86
    Neck: 12 in - 12 in
    Bust: 35 in - 34.5 in
    Waist: 27 in - 26 in
    Hips: 40 in - 38 in
    Thighs: (R) 21 in (L) 20.5 in - no change
    Arms: (R) 10.5 in (L) 10.5 in - 10.75/10.75
  • ler2665
    ler2665 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 last night... the exercises aren't that hard, but when you do them with the weights I can't get through all of them! I think I'm going to use lighter weights today just to try to get all the way through without stopping to rest, then work my way back up. No new measurements yet, but I'm seeing some muscles in my arms. I dunno if my stomach is getting smaller, but we'll see in 9 more days!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    What is everyone doing after they finish 30DS? I Have two more day and I will be done yeay. not brave enough to post pic but Ill update my stats:happy: