Whats sexy?

Options

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Personality wise: To me, humor is sexy. And being quick witted , Being a little smutty.. and sometimes a little trashy. lol I also like smarts, and a certain elegance in the way they speak. People that are happy. And confident... but also with a sense of shyness.

Looks wise: Brunettes are uber sexy, in fact, more sexy than blondes in ALMOST all cases. Just my preference :) That all fly's out the window if your Charlize Theron :) haha
    Sexy tummies (whether you have a small pooch, or washboard abs) beautiful eyes, chicks in a skirt type business suit, the perfect hourglass look a woman has laying on her side under a sheet ... a great smile, pedicure, long hair, raising one eyebrow, girls who lick or bite their lip :)
    Ok, Ok, I'm done... but I could go on and on :laugh:

I like when girls bite their lip in seduction.

When the right girl does that...I sometimes forget who I am.

LOL... My husband is putty in my hand if I look at him a certain way and bite my lip. At that point... its done son. :)

Exactly. It's kind of funny...I mean, I'm a man. I do man things. This extends to all areas of my life...including the bedroom.

But when the girl I love wants me...everything else goes out the window.

Everything.

NOTHING comes before making her know just what it means for me to love her, and to see that mirrored on her face...in her eyes.

At that point...it's all that matters.

Am I the only one who thinks this guy could be a total heart breaker?

Not at alllllll! lol sweeeeeeeeeeeeet guy :) He has a cowboy hat on too... so you know its true :)
    For us married ladies... we will just smile and nod. Smile. and nod. lol :)
    seriously tho ... Great guy, with a real appreciation.. can't go wrong there! It took me FOREVER to find that... Hes a gem.... if he isn't taken... yall should introduce yourselves ;) haha
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The list is so long I don't know how I could ever put it in a simple post....but here's a few...

- A darkened room...morning light from turned down blinds...burning molten stripes from the small of her back to the top of her thighs...
    - That moment when she finally looks up at you...and you can see in her eyes that she wants nothing more in the world than for you to kiss her...
    - Laying in front of a fading fire, blankets thrown off...the skin of her back firm against your chest...rising and falling as she drifts off to sleep...the scent of her hair filling your head, and all you can think about is not moving so she doesn't wake...

Again...the list is far, far too long to express here.
    [/quote]

Very poetic... feel free to express a bit more...

**fans self*** Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

confidence & personality... a woman with these attributes can easily light up a room
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Personality wise: To me, humor is sexy. And being quick witted , Being a little smutty.. and sometimes a little trashy. lol I also like smarts, and a certain elegance in the way they speak. People that are happy. And confident... but also with a sense of shyness.

Looks wise: Brunettes are uber sexy, in fact, more sexy than blondes in ALMOST all cases. Just my preference :) That all fly's out the window if your Charlize Theron :) haha
    Sexy tummies (whether you have a small pooch, or washboard abs) beautiful eyes, chicks in a skirt type business suit, the perfect hourglass look a woman has laying on her side under a sheet ... a great smile, pedicure, long hair, raising one eyebrow, girls who lick or bite their lip :)
    Ok, Ok, I'm done... but I could go on and on :laugh:

I like when girls bite their lip in seduction.

When the right girl does that...I sometimes forget who I am.

LOL... My husband is putty in my hand if I look at him a certain way and bite my lip. At that point... its done son. :)

Exactly. It's kind of funny...I mean, I'm a man. I do man things. This extends to all areas of my life...including the bedroom.

Everything.

NOTHING comes before making her know just what it means for me to love her, and to see that mirrored on her face...in her eyes.

Not at alllllll! lol sweeeeeeeeeeeeet guy :) He has a cowboy hat on too... so you know its true :)
    seriously tho ... Great guy, with a real appreciation.. can't go wrong there! It took me FOREVER to find that... Hes a gem.... if he isn't taken... yall should introduce yourselves ;) haha

I am single, lol...and for some reason always end up with my own heart broken...so I don't know about the 'heart breaker' thing =p.

It seems...that often (in my experience)...what women think they want...isn't what they really want once they have it.

Maybe someday?
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options

Everything.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote][/quote]
    [/quote]

Heartbreaker in all the best ways. Who knew men had hearts nowadays?
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options

Everything.

Heartbreaker in all the best ways. Who knew men had hearts nowadays?

[/quote]

It's not sexy to badmouth men like that. Deep down their sensitive creatures.

Men are sexy, women are sexy and together their sexier.
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    On a Man: Sense of Humor, Pretty Eyes, Not very Hairy, Nice Cologne*** i love a guy that smells great!

On a Woman: I have a weird thing about noses- I love noses with a bump- like Jessica Simpson and Ashlee Simpson's original nose. Also, I think it's sexy when the top lip is a little fuller than the bottom lip- like Kat Dennings...she's sexy to me :) and messy/wavy hair, and messy high ponytails, winged eyeliner and long lashes
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Broad Shoulders, nice smile, big heart and Humor = panties drop (most of the time)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Guys who are sexy but don't have a big ego. Although that's kind of a circular argument considering I said the guy was sexy to begin with...
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    im telling ya for women, ones who are confident and funny/sarcastic area winning, winning combo.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Guys who are sexy but don't have a big ego. Although that's kind of a circular argument considering I said the guy was sexy to begin with...

Ha!! That's the thing!! Half of what's sexy to a woman is ego. And I don't mean 'I'm...too sexy for my shirt...!' ego either. Just...ego. It's part of what makes us men...and the line between one and the other is razor thin and twice as sharp lol.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Ha!! That's the thing!! Half of what's sexy to a woman is ego. And I don't mean 'I'm...too sexy for my shirt...!' ego either. Just...ego. It's part of what makes us men...and the line between one and the other is razor thin and twice as sharp lol.

Ill get flamed for this, but women generally like confident slighlty aholey bad boys that they think they can turn into nice guys. WOmen like projects and that is the ultimate home improvement project lol
  • nas24
    Options

For me, a mans ego belongs in the bedroom, no where else.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

someone likes to be submissive
  • nas24
    Options

someone likes to be submissive

Every where else, im the BOSS!! :smokin:
  • milleric
    milleric Posts: 25
    Options
    Legs, Butt, Eyes, Smile
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Hmm...I wonder if we define ego the same way then. I define 'ego' as 'male presence' more than anything else. Confidence falls into it as well, certainly. Knowledge, experience...and your own surety that these things are enough to overcome any obstacle. I would say 'pride' even...but really it's not.

One small example...my ego is a large part of what makes people do what I need them to in the workplace. People who don't work for my company, and are often working counter to my companies needs...fall into place despite their best intentions not to. I work with literally hundreds of men...who've come up in the same trenches I have (usually literally). Making them do anything is a serious task. Making them do it because they want your approval...even more of one.

That...is ego. And to have it affect only one facet of my life...would be difficult if not impossible.

Now that being said...it should always be tempered and applied with self control and tact. Without that...it's not ego...it's just being an *kitten*.
  • wlaurel
    wlaurel Posts: 43
    Options
    I think being CLASSY is super sexy, but I seem to be alone on this one.
  • CindiBryce
    CindiBryce Posts: 438
    Options
    I think being CLASSY is super sexy, but I seem to be alone on this one.
    I agree.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    on GIRL smile, personality and not preppy
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options

EXACTLY :)