New Friends with their food diary public!

Options
I've been on and off my fitness pal, but since I'm serious about doing this now, I thought i'd start fresh and make a brand new account.

Really want some friends who have their food diary open so that I can get inspiration for foods..

Add me up ;)

Replies

• adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend and view my diary. :smile:
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My diary is open and I'm always open to new friends!:smile:
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends... feel free to friend.
  • samanthanic0le
    samanthanic0le Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think you should up your calories a little bit, but other than that, your diary looks good mam. :)
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always looking for positive people to have on this journey!:smile:
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    i have nothing to hide in my diary - but for the past 2 days I havent logged due to having the flu ... but ive been eating a lot of salmon, steak, homemade organic soup etc :)
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't always eat that great, but I log everything and my diary is always open.
  • bellakarlita
    bellakarlita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Sherry
    Hows it going? Thank you for the email, support in any kind of program is important and it helps keep us on track. I welcome a support team as well. I am not sure how this site actually works, I wasnt even aware that I was getting messages so my apologies for the delay. With that said I am not sure how to add you and to make my diary open, please advice. Well, I look forward to chatting with you and giving you some ideas and vice a versa.
  • ElHombre23
    ElHombre23 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Im always on and very active and supportive feel free...
  • Jgen62
    Jgen62 Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me my profile is open=)
  • wabisavi
    wabisavi Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me if you want! : )
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • chelojelo
    chelojelo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, please...Currently my only friends on here are family, so we basically all eat the same things. I want to see what other people are eating, for ideas and such.
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me if you want. My diary is public and i log every day and exercise most days. I eat back my exercise calories.