1 year today !!!! Before and After pics.

Replies

• bev214
    bev214 Posts: 20
    :flowerforyou: Great job, congratulations!!
  • Chellie74
    Chellie74 Posts: 23
    That's wonderful! You look amazing! Grats!
  • mocorbin
    mocorbin Posts: 24
    So happy for you. Not only do you look great but your body is thanking you for caring enough to take care of it. I'm sure your family will love having you go on rides with them. Keep it up!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    You look amazing that is great!! Keep it up !!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Fantastic job!!!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    I am so proud and excited for you AWESOME JOB!!!!!:smile:
  • JenaePavlak
    JenaePavlak Posts: 350 Member
    Congrats!! Keep up the great work! You can do it!! =D
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    You look awesome congrats!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    You are looking great! Wonderful job and great show of dedication! Keep it going!!
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Fabulous! Here's to you:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats keep up the good work!
  • klrucker
    klrucker Posts: 4 Member
    WOW!!! You look amazing!
    Can't wait to see next year's picture :-):flowerforyou:
  • congratulations!!!!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Congratulations on your success!!!
  • GOOD FOR YOU!!! Great work, keep it up, can't wait to see more pictures another year from now!! :D
  • That is GREAT!!!! Hard work and dedication paid off!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    WOW awesome job!!!
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

You look fab!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    You look great, good for you, keep it up which I am sure you will xx
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 751 Member
    your rocking it!! :drinker:
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Congrats to you! What dedication! You look great and healthy!
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Awesome!!! You look so great! I love your personality!!! Keep up the good work!
  • fatpal1
    fatpal1 Posts: 57
    Thanks Everybody!!!!! I have had lots of request for more info, so I thought I should add a little more to my post.
    All my life I have heard she has the best personality and the prettiest face....thats slang for you have a fat *kitten* by the way.. hehehehehe. But my weight never stopped me from being happy or having a awesome life. I have an amazing hubby and two beautiful daughters, none of them EVER said anything about my weight. So when I decided to lose, I did it for me, and it did not have anything to do with looks, cuz heck I was sexy to start with!!!
    I mainly changed the way I eat. I never really over ate, I just didnt eat..lol I would eat once a day and thats it. I started eating small meals throughout the day. Then I dedicated that one hour of exercise, but for me I have to go out to do that. If I stay home theres a million other things I need to do. I love zumba, its been my mainstay. I have done pole dancing (hardest exercise ever) and if I could afford it I would still be doing it. I have a whole new respect for strippers LOL!! Several different bootcamps and bellydancing. I feel sooo much better. I love the interaction on MFP, but I am not a dedicated logger, its just to time consuming for me. So my best advice is to find out what works for you, everybody is different so I dont believe what works for me will work for everyone, but I do know that as long as you tough it out it will work!!! Lifes short be the best you possible, and be happy!!!!
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    awesome job!!
  • squishycow7
    squishycow7 Posts: 820 Member
    I'm at work so the stupid webfilter is blocking your pics, but I wanted to say I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE :)
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    your not fat, you look great!!! Great job on the commitment and loss!!!!
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    You look fantastic, good job!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    my first reaction to your before and after pictures was "Holy S#it!" AMAZING job. keep up the good work. You are an amazing role model for your children.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,284 Member
    Hey Tammy!! Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Big difference. Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!