Water??

Options
meburke7
meburke7 Posts: 3 Member
I workout at least 5 days a week and 95% of the time I stay within my calorie goals, but I don't really drink a lot of water. My weight loss has been super slow and sometimes very frustrating. I normally drinks about 4 cups of water a day and I really stay away from anything else except milk in the morning. I guess my question is do you think that not drinking enough could be why I am not losing or staying the same for the past two months or so??

Replies

• Kylieikerd
    Kylieikerd Posts: 82
    Options
    I would definitely suggest drinking more water. It especially helps flush out all the excess water weight from sodium. I drink at least 64 ounces everyday.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes. Drink more. First thing in the morning, try to drink a liter BEFORE any food or other drink. It starts the day off right. Another liter before bed to help your body do all of it's internal activities while you sleep. Plus, drink water all day.
  • cnorwoodjr
    cnorwoodjr Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I find that the less water I drink, the less willingly my body drops weight. I try to drink at least 9 glasses a day. Lately I haven't been getting my normal water intake, and strangely enough that was about the time I hit the plateau I'm stuck on.

So yes. I say drink more. Remember, as long as you are eating normally, there is no danger of losing too much salt and electrolytes from drinking a lot of water.