What's your food devil?

Options

Replies

• amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Mexican - I have a hard time resisting those delicious chips & salsa, refried beans, and ginormous burritos. Now you made me think about it....
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Peanutbutter xD
  • sttrinians
    sttrinians Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Reading these has made me really hungry :laugh: and thirsty:drinker:
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Chips or (if you prefer) french fries... esp with gravy... esp poutine ... mmmmmm... pooooutine...<drool>
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    Why do I open these threads - I feel the calories flooding off the screen into my belly and I don't get the enjoyment of eating Doritos and Pizza and Cookie Cake!

BTW I just made up "cookie cake" right now by combining suggestions from other people's comments.
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Mexican - I have a hard time resisting those delicious chips & salsa, refried beans, and ginormous burritos. Now you made me think about it....

I am going to Acapulco for lunch....
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Cheetos. I swear there is some sort of drug in them.

Crack.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    trail. mix.

ENDOFSTORY
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Pizza is # 1 for me. I used to eat it ALL THE TIME and my mom would say that if I didn't stop I was going to turn into one. Fried Rice is # 2 and Sugar cookies are # 3
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chips and dip... doritos with the frito lay cheese dip (my normal friday night snack BUT no more!!, reg chips with onion dip, chips and salsa... yummmmmm Starbucks Peppermint white mocha is my Drink devil that is always whispering in my ear.
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Peanut M&M's, Chocolate cake, pizza, cheeseburgers, icecream - love it all....! I have a lot less of it all than I used to - but give them up forever....no thanks!
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries :embarassed:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Cheetos. I swear there is some sort of drug in them.

Crack.

Haha! I can't stop eating them if I buy them. Any kind!

This and chocolate anything! From chocolate covered raisins to muffins, ice cream, and yummy others!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Brownies. All kinds. chocolatefudgecarmelturtlespecialwhitechocolatemarshmellow. All kindsssss.
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    pizza & fresh baked cookiessss maybe I'm sentimental but I can't seem to end that relationship
  • caitlinmcauley
    Options
    chipotle! not so good for you when you get cheese, guacamole, and extra sour cream!
    pizza is my absolute favorite food in the world. and french fries. havent had any of these in 2 months and going crazy!
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    This thread is stirring up my cravings!!!! :noway:
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Cheese! always cheese, any kind. And wine. Cheese and wine...

Now I want some :grumble: :laugh:
  • s_wilson84
    s_wilson84 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Chocolate - cocoa, dark, milk, white.... I don't discriminate.
  • gemaudlin
    gemaudlin Posts: 81
    Options
    I guess my worst enemies would be fettuccine alfredo or bbq bacon cheeseburgers piled with fried jalepenos and onion rings with a side of french fries with ranch dressing. And beef lo mein... I swear it's the most delicious thing on the planet :love: I haven't had ANY of these things for 2 months now... and I would have to say... I love being 15 pounds lighter more!! :wink: