240 to 213 and still a long way to go, with pics!

Options
CristaA42962
CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
I know my site says only 5 lbs lost. But I actually started dieting a while back and fell off the bandwagon for a few months. Then I found this App on my iphone and here I am continuing to succeed!

Back in 2009, my ex husband text messaged me that he loved me but was not in love with me and wanted a divorce. It was a very upsetting situation that came on from no where but was a blessing. He was lazy and not very active and I used to be. In turn, I became 240 lbs. I could not believe it! I used to weigh 135. So my goal is to get back to that!
I love reading everyone's blogs and success stories! It is inspiring and helps me keep it up!!

thennow.jpg

Replies

• nano2317
    nano2317 Posts: 5
    Options
    I started at 246 and I am currently 222. My goal is to get under 200 before the end of July. Right now I am doing the 30 min Shred from JM. Keep doing what your doing and stay positive =).
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    Your doing great keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ndtaber9211
    Ndtaber9211 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. I started out at 250 and got down to 188 for my wedding. After the wedding, my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Needless to say, my weight loss went out the window as I helped my husband fight for his life. He is in remission now so I am concentrating on my weight again. I am at 205 and want to get down to 150.

Good luck with your journey!
  • gheldean
    gheldean Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • CristaA42962
    Options
    I can't get the photo to post!!
  • lavonmichelle
    lavonmichelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress and good luck in attaining your goals. I started at 246 and I'm down to 175 now. It's been a long road, but worth every moment. You can do this!!!!
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    thennow.jpg
  • hooma
    hooma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Use the IMG Code, and change the IMGs to img when you copy it here.

Also, awesome job! What a difference!!!
  • CristaA42962
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much!! :)
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started at 240 also....Down to 228.5 as of this morning You are doing great! I was 149 seven years ago....would like to get close to that again. Feel free to add me.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations! I am very similar to you. I started at 247 in February and am at 205 today. Keep up the great work. I know we'll both make our goals!
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. I started out at 250 and got down to 188 for my wedding. After the wedding, my husband was diagnosed with cancer. Needless to say, my weight loss went out the window as I helped my husband fight for his life. He is in remission now so I am concentrating on my weight again. I am at 205 and want to get down to 150.

Good luck with your journey!

Yep that is where alll my weight came from. My guy at the time had lukemia and went through a bone marrow transplant and at the time my mother was dying of cancer as well and I gained 60-70 pounds . I feel so stuck right now to it refuses to come off no matter how hard I seem to work.
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on all the progress you have made.
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is truly amazing, you look beautiful, keep it up! I've just started a few days ago, and hope this works for me!
  • LindsayEagle
    Options
    You have about the same goal I do-- I was 135 8 years ago, and now I'm up to almost 240! (I just started a weight loss and fitness plan about a week ago and have already lost 2 lbs.) Great progress! Would love to be your MFP friend :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference. Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your story is similar to mine with the whole divorce thing. I went from 130 on our wedding up to 199 at my highest, I started MPF at about 197 and said that was enough. I'm down to 179 now and it's slow and steady but it feels so good. Keep up the great work & I hope your heart heals with your body as you spoil yourself!
  • may5220
    may5220 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are on the right path; I started out at 280 ( my heaviest now) I am road to dropping the next 30lbs.
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    huge difference, awesome results. keep it up
  • runningindigo
    runningindigo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady wins the race...and you're definitely gonna WIN!! Way to Go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!